News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


Players you'd like to sign so far from WC

Started by Tempest, November 26, 2022, 02:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tempest

Anyone take your fancy? Must admit, from the very little I've seen it's not been a great standard.

But any stand out players you'd like to see come to the cottage.

Yes, I know, signing players on WC form alone is not wise but be reckless, it's not your money, who are you looking to sign.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

CincyFulham1


Somerset Fulham

I would give it a bit longer as he recovering from a massive injury but honestly go in to Stoke for Harry Souttar.


Holders

Rather liked the Serbian goalkeeper - weren't we linked with him? Perfectly happy with Leno, though.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

Now that it has been pointed out that Robinson is out of contract at the end of the season I suspect some clubs will have him in mind as their improved left back. We need to try to get him to sign a new contract and at the same time have a new left back lined up in case he leaves in the winter window.

alfie

Quote from: filham on November 26, 2022, 04:36:04 PM
Now that it has been pointed out that Robinson is out of contract at the end of the season I suspect some clubs will have him in mind as their improved left back. We need to try to get him to sign a new contract and at the same time have a new left back lined up in case he leaves in the winter window.
It depends on what his agent has lined up for him.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't


Pluto

I don't think Robinson is out of contract until June 2024

jayffc

I liked the look of Dest at RB on loan at Milan from Barca...if Tete continues to be an injury issue and if Barca don't want him next year?

@jolslover

Quote from: jayffc on November 26, 2022, 08:26:31 PM
I liked the look of Dest at RB on loan at Milan from Barca...if Tete continues to be an injury issue and if Barca don't want him next year?

Agree, I rate him
STH H3


cmg

Quote from: Pluto on November 26, 2022, 06:17:15 PM
I don't think Robinson is out of contract until June 2024

I think you are 100% correct.

But people do like to have something to fret about.

Free Elvis Hammond

Don't know the first thing about him but Enzo Fernandez, who came on there for Argentina, looks the real deal

DadCreature

Hmm, Dest is not what we need- his crossing is his weakness, which is not good for a team with Mitro at forward.  I'd offer up Yunus Musah, currently at Valencia.  His ability to break lines by carrying the ball forward is elite.  He's only 19, so we might be able to get him at a reasonable enough price and be a springboard for him if he continues to develop.  He would be a real asset.


filham

Quote from: cmg on November 26, 2022, 08:32:56 PM
Quote from: Pluto on November 26, 2022, 06:17:15 PM
I don't think Robinson is out of contract until June 2024

I think you are 100% correct.
That is good news indeed although a post on  this board recently said it was June 2003 and therefore our only chance of getting a transfer fee for him was to sell this winter.

But people do like to have something to fret about.

Somerset Fulham

If that came from our yo-yo loving stat swamped friend then I would take it all with a massive pinch of salt.

LC

Quote from: cmg on November 26, 2022, 08:32:56 PM
Quote from: Pluto on November 26, 2022, 06:17:15 PM
I don't think Robinson is out of contract until June 2024

I think you are 100% correct.

But people do like to have something to fret about.

So he'll only have 1 year left on his contract in the summer. We should obviously be looking at it


MisfitKid

Quote from: @jolslover on November 26, 2022, 08:30:31 PM
Quote from: jayffc on November 26, 2022, 08:26:31 PM
I liked the look of Dest at RB on loan at Milan from Barca...if Tete continues to be an injury issue and if Barca don't want him next year?

Agree, I rate him

As a Yank, pass.  His defending is meh...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

the nutflush

Souttar. I wanted him instead of Duffy as a backup. But it's too late now. His price just doubled.

Palhinha Colada

Quote from: DadCreature on November 26, 2022, 10:04:04 PM
Hmm, Dest is not what we need- his crossing is his weakness, which is not good for a team with Mitro at forward.  I'd offer up Yunus Musah, currently at Valencia.  His ability to break lines by carrying the ball forward is elite.  He's only 19, so we might be able to get him at a reasonable enough price and be a springboard for him if he continues to develop.  He would be a real asset.

Musah is fantastic. Dest is wildly overrated.


General

I'd go for the young Serbian CB everyone saying is going to be the next vidic.

Dave @ Crave

Quote from: General on November 27, 2022, 05:25:00 AM
I'd go for the young Serbian CB everyone saying is going to be the next vidic.

That would be Pavlovic. Hes 21, left footed and a proper sh*thouse. He plays for Red Bull Salzberg so I suspect it would be a big fee to prize him away.