News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who do we want in the FA cup third round draw tomorrow?

Started by ffcthereligion, November 27, 2022, 04:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcthereligion

For me, I just want a lower league side away. Grimsby Town, Wrexham, Fleetwood Town, Forest Green Rovers, Shrewsbury Town, Hartlepool United, Dagenham & Redbridge or Gillingham, Oxford United, Chesterfield or Walsall would be bloody lovely.

Honourable mentions to Newport and Stockport who could also still make it through! What do you think?

Rupert

Quote from: ffcthereligion on November 27, 2022, 04:09:56 PM
For me, I just want a lower league side away. Grimsby Town, Wrexham, Fleetwood Town, Forest Green Rovers, Shrewsbury Town, Hartlepool United, Dagenham & Redbridge or Gillingham, Oxford United, Chesterfield or Walsall would be bloody lovely.

Honourable mentions to Newport and Stockport who could also still make it through! What do you think?
I think we want to avoid being the back page headline the day after we play the tie, so a mid-table Prem team would be fine. The club are unlikely to take the FA Cup too seriously this year so there will be lots of squad rotation, until we confirm we can stay up.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

spikey norman

Not Gillingham

The Enclosurite

Quote from: spikey norman on November 27, 2022, 06:29:25 PM

Not Gillingham

This.
¡COYW!

Ronnief

Shrewsbury for me as my mate lives there. I've been to the Gay Meadow many times but have yet to visit their new ground.  092.gif

Ashington White

Sunderland away as not been there, only 3 to do, and we just don't seem to be able to get in the same division as them!

Tempest

Carlisle if they're still in

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

DadCreature

St Eve

It doesn't matter as we never take it seriously unfortunately

filham

Yes, an easy ride into the 4th round, Forrest Green Rovers has a nice ring to it.

KentFulham

Quote from: spikey norman on November 27, 2022, 06:29:25 PM

Not Gillingham

I was hoping for Gillingham given proximity to work and a load of Gills fans at work

SP

Mince n Tatties

Man City v Chelsea so one of them gone.
Plus 4 other premier clashes,so a few out in round three.
This is our year...Fulham v Boreham Wood final.😃

Twig

Beat Hull and an easy draw in the 4th round and suddenly it all gets rather exciting.

Carborundum

Quote from: SP on November 28, 2022, 07:27:23 PM
Predictably Dull draw.
Surely not.  They've got Seri.  Jean-Michel Seri. I Just. Don't. Think. You understand.

filham

A boring draw for us, we will field a weak team and go out 0-1
It could be classed as a rotten banana skin which cannot be avoided.