more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro

Started by Fulham_chris, December 16, 2022, 06:40:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham_chris

Hello friends of Fulham
Does anyone in the know have any idea when the big man is back or if he is already back , really hoping he is back for palace especially as I think marc guehi is suspended.
Nice to be on board 👍

SuffolkWhite

Welcome, not sure but I think Reaaaaam and Robinson are back.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Fulham_chris

👍
Yes is see the Welsh and American lads are back 🤞mitro and palhinha are back and ready to coyw

filham

Welcome to the board Suffolk White.
Yes we are all concerned about the fitness of Mitro, we really need to see him fully fit and ready for the Palace match.
If Mitro is secretly nursing a niggling injury it could could effect our results for the rest of the season and take us from a healthy mid field position to the relegation zone.

Twig

Quote from: filham on December 16, 2022, 10:27:08 AM
Yes we are all concerned about the fitness of Mitro, we really need to see him fully fit and ready for the Palace match.
If Mitro is secretly nursing a niggling injury it could could effect our results for the rest of the season and take us from a healthy mid field position to the relegation zone.

I suspect mitro has had sufficient time to heal now so I'm hoping for a a great display from him.  BTW Suffolk White has been on here for years, it's Fulham Chris we are welcoming (lol).

filham

Quote from: Twig on December 16, 2022, 10:52:29 AM

I suspect mitro has had sufficient time to heal now so I'm hoping for a a great display from him.  BTW Suffolk White has been on here for years, it's Fulham Chris we are welcoming (lol).
Of course ,Suffolk White has produced some great posts, apologies for my terrible identity error.

Fulham_chris

Yes I'm hoping mitro is all ok he looked like he was slowly getting back to fitness for Serbia so I do think he will be available for palace pretty certain he won't be involved in the friendly.

General

Add Palhinha to this list. The two of them are key for us.

The turnaround for the US and Welsh guys was quite quick so hopefully they'll be around soon.

SG

Quote from: General on December 16, 2022, 02:25:57 PM
Add Palhinha to this list. The two of them are key for us.

The turnaround for the US and Welsh guys was quite quick so hopefully they'll be around soon.

Palhinha barely played so he should be raring to go

filham

Hoping to see a full strength team take the field for the first 45 minutes against Wet Spam but then key players like Mitro and Palhina rested in the second half to ensure fitness for Boxing Day.

Fulham_chris

I don't think mitro and palhinha will be back until early next week so they have a week's prep for palace , if they were back I reckon they  would have been included in the chairman visit training pictures 🤔

Fulham_chris

Palhinha back in training  049:gif
Hopefully see a nice picture of mitro soon aswell 🤞

Baszab

Just saw Mitro in the shop at CC - he looked fit !

Surlyc

Quote from: Baszab on December 21, 2022, 03:58:02 PM
I'm not sure how obvious an ankle injury would be? This isn't the "Mitro is unhappy and has come back from the summer unfit/overweight" problem. This is a much worse "No one can tell Mitro to rest if he wants to play, so he's carrying several potential knocks until he breaks down" problem. Fingers crossed he's raring to go!

Southcoastffc

In Marco's post WHam interview he mentions 'a couple of injuries'. No names, but I immediately thought of Mitro.  Hope my fears are unfounded.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

WindyCity

Quote from: Baszab on December 21, 2022, 03:58:02 PM

Ha, looks can be deceiving.....

hovewhite

Think he hasn't been fit for a couple of months mitro so we need vinicius to step up.

Fulham_chris

Yes hopefully he can he defo looks like he is improving,but even with him and mitro fully fit I'd like us to get a pacy striker option something we haven't had for a long time

davew

3,284 posts qualifies for a welcome to the board comment (lol), only joking Filham!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Blawarmy

I reckon well take a punt on Brereton Diaz. Just have a feeling. 

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk