News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sidwell official photograph of him holding a white shirt...

Started by LBNo11, January 10, 2011, 12:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...after the Mummies Boy Riise, I would prefer he would wear it - maybe it is because the shirt is all they had in stock and it didn't fit..?

Hmmm - no premiership badges on the sleeves..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

Welcome aboard Mr Sidwell sir...

Fingers crossed this will work out to be an astute signing for all concerned.

WhiteJC

sipwell

As somebody responded on facebook: He should have ironed his shirt first! Is he a family man? Truly? :011: :005:
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

LBNo11

Quote from: sipwell on January 10, 2011, 12:57:33 PM
As somebody responded on facebook: He should have ironed his shirt first! Is he a family man? Truly? :011: :005:

...I'll bet that was a rush job by the club shop "quick we have a new player and someone has found a mobile 'phone with a camera and we need to take a picture of him holding a shirt with the number 7 on it, put S I D W E L L as the name and get it to the TV interview kiosk in 5 minutes or heads will roll"

sipwell

Quote from: LBNo11 on January 10, 2011, 01:04:13 PM

...I'll bet that was a rush job by the club shop "quick we have a new player and someone has found a mobile 'phone with a camera and we need to take a picture of him holding a shirt with the number 7 on it, put S I D W E L L as the name and get it to the TV interview kiosk in 5 minutes or heads will roll"

Still, they could have picked the least wrinkled one :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

LBNo11

Quote from: sipwell on January 10, 2011, 01:09:54 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on January 10, 2011, 01:04:13 PM

Still, they could have picked the least wrinkled one :)

...it is probably a Derby County shirt as there are no premiership badges on the sleeve... :dft012:

White Noise

He's got a nice smile and an honest face. He will do well at Fulham.

Tom

Do you think that they could iron the shirt and make it look decent?
Fulham for life!

finnster01

He also must be the only player in the Prem that does a Brazilian wax job on their head...His barber must be using a ruler and a protractor to achieve those symmetrical shapes on top.  :011:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Jimbobob

Quote from: Tom on January 10, 2011, 04:10:54 PM
Do you think that they could iron the shirt and make it look decent?
Ditto:
Good grief have a full ironed kit fully patched for the man.. :doh: :doh: :doh:
Actually I just hope he can play!!! :54:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Mr Fulham