watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham and Everton interested in Mbokani

Started by NorthernWhite, January 10, 2011, 03:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernWhite

We were linked heavily with him before he moved to Monaco in the summer but for whatever reason, it hasn't worked out for him and it looks like they'll be prepared to loan him out. He's quick and I'd like to see him come in on loan.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_6649048,00.html

Dieumerci Mbokani feels isolated at Monaco and believes he may have to move elsewhere to get games.

The Congolese striker only moved to France last summer, but has struggled to settle at Stade Louis II.

To add to his woes, with a lack of goals having held him back, he has recently been made to train with the reserves.

The 2010/11 campaign is proving to be a hugely frustrating one for a player who was believed to have a number of clubs on his tail at the end of last season.

Fortunately for the 25-year-old frontman, there is a possibility he could be loaned out by Monaco in January.

Changed
Clubs from England, in particular Everton and Fulham, are reported to be keen to strike a deal and Mbokani admits he may now be forced to consider such a switch.

"Before the winter break I had decided to stay and prove my worth," he told L'Equipe.

"But then the coach didn't call me for the resumption of training and asked me to train with the reserves.

"For me, everything has changed. Monaco are pushing me away.

"I am not the only one to have been below their best, the whole club have disappointed."

TonyGilroy

A striker who suffers from a lack of goals.

If he signs for us he'll be in good company. They could form a support group.

sipwell

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A liability. Performs brilliantly when he wants to. Is complete and utter shite (sorry for that word) when he doesn't want to. He failed at Monaco for that reason. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,no, no, no, no

I wonder if we could get Jovanovic who is bored as hell in Liverpool. Terrific football players, with 15 sets of lungs. a team player who will die battling for his team... and a man with a nose for goals. He is absolutely fabulous!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

NorthernWhite

Sipwell, you're the person who would have seen more than most of him from his time at Liege so it looks like it could be a bullet dodged on missing out on him in the summer. Sounds like it's best to pass to Mr Moyes then.

Can you imagine him, Adebayor and Bentley in the team, any dressing room harmony would be gone in no time!

sipwell

If you would ask me to give him a nickname, I would call him "Balotelli with a third of his goal scoring capacities".
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

MrFFC

Come on you Whites!! :)