more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday WHITE wizard

Started by WHITEwitch, January 11, 2011, 08:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITEwitch

:Sparkyticus:

Happy birthday to my blawhioldman.  38 years of following the Fulham together.

WhiteJC

Blingo

Don't know you Mr W but birthday greetings are sent to you from Gib Sir.

CorkedHat

Many Happy Returns to the man who helped me fulfil a lifelong ambition when I became one of the silhouettes who sat next to him in the back row of the Johnny Haynes stand. :down_under:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

mrska

Happy Birthday Mr WW..  have a great day..Dean x

LBNo11

...Happy Birthday and many happy returns to 'Keefy', long may you hold the casting spell on the coven..!

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

Quote from: WHITEwitch on January 11, 2011, 08:13:15 AM
:Sparkyticus:

Happy birthday to my blawhioldman.  38 years of following the Fulham together.

38 years doing anything together is very impressive in this day and age :Sparkyticus:  :clap_hands:

Happy birthday from New York to the White Wizard  :wine:
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

White Noise

To the power behind the throne, the éminence grise, His Lordship - Many Happy Returns. :54:

I hope you and White Witch and all your Black and White family enjoy the celebrations and that this isn't the sum total of your presents this year -

Lovely part of the World though -

And if you are ever looking for a new avatar -

FatFreddysCat

Happy birthday Mr Wizard, hopefully Newcastle away will fall on your birthday next season and you can come out on the town  with us next season  :wine:  :beer:  , show little wizard how it's done without getting us kicked out of pubs for chucking carrots everywhere  :011: .

sipwell

Enjoy your birthday. 11th of January apparently is a very popular day to be born. This is the fourth time today I wished someone happy birthday!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

sipwell

That doesn't mean this day isn't special, obviously! You are unique :)
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

WhiteWarlock

Meh, I chucked those carrots in a dignified and classy fashion - I hardly got any on my shirt or shoes - the old man woulda been proud!

epsomraver

Happy Birthday MR WW, 38 years mate , you deserve a medal, you get less for murder one! :005: :005: :005:

Burt

Many happy returns Mr WW sir.

I have another 3 years to go before matching the "38 years of watching Fulham" milestone.

RidgeRider

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

duffbeer

From one Fulham supporter to another, Happy Birthday Mr. Wizard!    I dont kinow you but if you're Keefy, I believe I saw you interviewed once.

Jimbobob

Happy Birthaday WW: :beer: :beer: :beer:
This MUST be a special day for sure because this image comes up for this date!!!

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: WhiteWarlock on January 11, 2011, 01:21:18 PM
Meh, I chucked those carrots in a dignified and classy fashion - I hardly got any on my shirt or shoes - the old man woulda been proud!
I was mortified by the behavior of the Dorking massive, much more civilised us Northolt folk  :011:

HatterDon

Happy Birthday, sir. Looking forward to meeting you some time.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel