watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, January 22, 2023, 12:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

A six pointer against Spurs and the team almost picks itself.

Leno
                          Tete               Diop                       Ream             Robinson
                                        Reed                                Palhinha
                                                          Periera
                               BDR                                                   Willian
                                                            Mitro

If we are not winning on the hour then Cairney and James have to come on as super subs.

e4b

Nice to call it a six pointer when we are near the top of the table not the bottom.  Agree with your team. COYW

Twig

Agree with the team (it's hard not to).  I do think Marco sometimes leaves it a bit late to bring TC on, if we are winning he provides control of the midfield and if we are losing he is more creative than Reed plus he still carries a goal threat.

filham

Quote from: Twig on January 22, 2023, 01:22:52 PM
Agree with the team (it's hard not to).  I do think Marco sometimes leaves it a bit late to bring TC on, if we are winning he provides control of the midfield and if we are losing he is more creative than Reed plus he still carries a goal threat.
It is going to be hard to suggest Tom as player of the season because of his lack of starts but he is running away with "sub of the season"

HV71

Quote from: filham on January 22, 2023, 01:45:04 PM
It is going to be hard to suggest Tom as player of the season because of his lack of starts but he is running away with "sub of the season"

So true - I love it when he comes on as he adds so much. Perhaps his new nickname should be either the rather obvious Nautilus or perhaps Das ( left ) boot

Twig

Quote from: filham on January 22, 2023, 01:45:04 PM
Certainly is and not just for Fulham, but best and most consistent sub in the Prem?

SerbianLad

Isn't it nice to have a real starting eleven and not change lineups in every match?

LC

I would like to see Wilson get minutes, when he's finally back fully fit he's better than BDR.

To be fair though, BDR has been great so far this season

BestOfBrede

I'd like to see Solomon at some point as I think he could be a great addition and better than James imo

Facts Not Fiction

Leno

Tete Diop Ream Robinson

Reed Palhinha

BDR Pereira Willian

Mitrovic

Rodak, Tosin, Kurzawa, TC, Chalobah, Wilson, Solomon, James, Vinicius

perry geyton

It's pretty easy currently to pick our team as we generally always have the same starting line up
If there's no suspensions

If Mitro is not at his best and I hope he is I'd sub him off for Carlos at the 60 min mark

Southcoastffc

In these what team threads, I'm always amused at the 'bring on a sub at 60 minutes' plan. Unless it's strongly fitness-related why?  The way the game is going, the score, momentum should surely determine subs.  Is the 60 minute thing a feature of computer games?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

TC's Sporran

i think its just  the way we have settleed into a format where tc invariably comes on and the ball seems to stick with us and we look less hurried.
apart from leicester...

filham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on January 23, 2023, 08:50:31 AM
In these what team threads, I'm always amused at the 'bring on a sub at 60 minutes' plan. Unless it's strongly fitness-related why?  The way the game is going, the score, momentum should surely determine subs.  Is the 60 minute thing a feature of computer games?
It is the fact that the opposition is tiring and our ball players and pace men are more effective against defenders that are a shade slower in the tackle.