Main Menu

We're 5/1

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 22, 2023, 04:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

To score from a penalty against hotspuds

sunburywhite

We are probably 50/1 to actually get one given
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 22, 2023, 07:17:14 PM
We are probably 50/1 to actually get one given

Odd take considering we've been awarded the most in the league this season, 7. 

filham

We will do well to score by any means , I would be pleased with an own goal if it lead to not losing.

perry geyton

Quote from: filham on January 22, 2023, 09:41:35 PM
We will do well to score by any means , I would be pleased with an own goal if it lead to not losing.
What makes you think they are currently so much better then us
In the first game at there's I admit they were way better but based on both teams current forms and we are playing at home we should be looking to win this game

We always give them a good game at the cottage, the 4-1 in the FA CUP being the stand out result

Dr Know

Quote from: perry geyton on January 23, 2023, 01:43:50 AM
In the first game at there's I admit they were way better but based on both teams current forms and we are playing at home we should be looking to win this game

We always give them a good game at the cottage, the 4-1 in the FA CUP being the stand out result
Was it not 4-0 !

Steeeeeeeeeed

Apparently Arsenal were 50/1 to win the league before it started, now they are odds on favourites with some bookies.

Football is a funny old game

fulhamfever

Before the new season started Sky Bet was offering 250/1 - Haaland to score 40 goals dude is on 25 and still have to play 18 games. Barring injury he is going to hit it easily

I've gone for 11 Cards tonight 20/1

And the usual regular same match treble
Over 2.5 Goals
3+ Cards
8+Cards
Evens 

perry geyton

Quote from: Dr Know on January 23, 2023, 07:26:57 AM

Was it not 4-0 !
Yeah I think your right
Didn't we score like 3 goals in the first 20 mins or so

Dr Know

Quote from: perry geyton on January 23, 2023, 04:18:35 PM
Quote from: Dr Know on January 23, 2023, 07:26:57 AM

Was it not 4-0 !
Yeah I think your right
Didn't we score like 3 goals in the first 20 mins or so
Yep , and 4-0 up at half time !