watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Away Pubs on Friday.

Started by Southdowns White, February 01, 2023, 02:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

Or is it just the Golden Lion and a walk!

AJW48361

Eight Bells.The Lion & The Bedford worth a go.

alfie

Quote from: AJW48361 on February 01, 2023, 02:05:33 PM
I use the Bedford every Friday, and it's decked out all Fulham stuff, but when Chelsea at home you do get a good few in there.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

filham

I wonder where the Chelsea fans go, perhaps we should push them back to The Worlds End and over the edge.

alfie

Quote from: filham on February 01, 2023, 06:02:37 PM
I wonder where the Chelsea fans go, perhaps we should push them back to The Worlds End and over the edge.
Every pub in and around the Broadway.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

BestOfBrede

Quote from: filham on February 01, 2023, 06:02:37 PM
They use the Goose in North End Road and also the Prince of Wales by Earls Court, that's for sre

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: alfie on February 01, 2023, 04:03:29 PM
Quote from: AJW48361 on February 01, 2023, 02:05:33 PM
I use the Bedford every Friday, and it's decked out all Fulham stuff, but when Chelsea at home you do get a good few in there.

I see they've had a bit of a refurb recently, is the old Fulham stuff still up?. Done a few Derby days in there going back when I refused to pay the prices at Stamford Bridge. Got a good mix of local Fulham & Chelsea in there, most seemed to be good mates

HillingdonFFC

A few of us meeting early in the Three Kings in West Ken. Will pop in the Clarence & The old Oak, before heading to the Bedford

Ruislip White

Kings Head and a 5 minute tube ride.  Lovely pub.  Such a shame it's normally designated an away boozer on match days.

_Putney_

I'll be in the Golden Lion from the day before, 24 hours in the pub, new pint every ten minutes me, that's me though, tbf, dont mind wot others do, not fussed, coyw

G_Gribby

Some other teams use the Courtfield pub at Earls Court before Chelsea away.
Not really sure why as it not exactly close to the bridge.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

H4usuallysitting

In the Sloaney for a couple of martini's

Shredhead

The landlord of the Bedford is a Brighton and Hove Albion supporter - but obviously respects the locals!
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

alfie

Quote from: Shredhead on February 03, 2023, 02:51:04 PM
The landlord of the Bedford is a Brighton and Hove Albion supporter - but obviously respects the locals!
Gary is his name, real nice bloke.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't