watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Michael Hector

Started by SW London Addick, February 03, 2023, 11:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

As I remember he became father and that's when his form disappeared. Maybe a coincidence?

SW London Addick

Wow, many thanks for all your replies, and appreciate the nice comments about Charlton and The Valley. Apologies to the fan who encountered some aggy fans, and have to say that we very rarely have incidents like that.
So let's hope Michael H settles in well, because it sounds like he could be what we're looking for, once he regains fitness and a bit of self belief.
I think we have a good bunch of players, and we're all hoping that the current 'takeover' turns out to better than our last three or four. We've not had the best of luck.
Best of luck for the rest of your season in the Prem and your quest for European football. Looking forward to playing you again some day. Fingers crossed.

PS I wasn't at the 7-6 match and sadly never saw Sam Bartram play. A bit before my time.

Blawarmy

Quote from: SW London Addick on February 03, 2023, 11:01:02 AM
Hello,
Charlton fan here. We signed your Michael Hector on Tuesday, and he looks on paper to be a potentially very good acquisition for us, having played at a higher level than the one we are currently find ourselves condemned to :-(
He clearly didn't feature much for you in the Premier League, and I was wondering why that is? I guess if he had done he wouldn't have become available to us though I guess. Is just nor reliable enough at the top level?

Also, having only played four matches in the last couple of years would anyone know if he's been able to play reserve matches, or behind closed door games to maintain fitness? I suspect you only have U21 & U23 teams, so how do older squad players at Fulham stay match ready?

Any info gratefully received, cheers!

PS Not being a fan of Crystal Palace and Chelsea I'm always happy to see you doing well!
He's a top 6 championship CB for sure mate.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk