watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

POST MATCH: Chelsea 0-0 Fulham

Started by Friendsoffulham, February 03, 2023, 09:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

All your post match Chelsea thoughts after tonight's 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge 👇🏻

#FulhamFC #CHEFUL

049:gif

Tabby

SP

Why on earth didn't Chelsea bring on any of those expensive players they bought?

rusty shackleford

Tete amazing. Played very well. Worried about no goals in 3 prem games. Mitro looks bad

Plodder

That was a very determined and gutsy effort by all the team.

Southcoastffc

TENSE!   And King Tete. But a terrific TEAM performance.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

demeant0r

Mince n Tatties

SP

I wonder what Marco could achieve with a budget of 680m?

Baston White

What a great display by the boys.
Never gave them an inch.
049:gif

demeant0r

I'm really disappointed in Mitro tonight, kept dallying with the ball and kept losing possession. Only good thing he did tonight was that 50 yard shot on target.

Jules

Fantastic performance, great shape and discipline..team spirit was superb. Great point lads. COYW

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Over the moon. Tete and Reed were giants today.

General

Only saw second half, but glad Tete had a motm performance. Has been a long time coming. Slightly concerned that we're three games ahead of Brighton now though in 7th and only one point. Admittedly our last three games have been Newcastle, spurs and a rejuvenated Chelsea- which come the end of the season will be very good.

We're showing up in all our games and being competitive. Have to take that! Well done fulham, unbeaten against Chelsea this season, even though they spent £600m since the summer (apparently more than we've spent in 26 years!).

SP

Four points & still above them in the table.

jelmo

Great defensive performance.

Agree with the sentiment above that mitros touch was pretty horrible today. Can't argue with the team performance though.

Special shout out to Tete. Had the entire team in his pocket

jayffc

Tete the greatest Fulham RB in my 35 years, love him. Pocketed mudryk and cucarella and sterling and anyone else that took a trip to the Fulham right. What a player.

Solomon to start next game and let's get back to winning ways.

Nick Bateman

Good result, bodes well for Sunderland game.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Sting of the North

Quote from: demeant0r on February 03, 2023, 09:58:34 PM
I'm really disappointed in Mitro tonight, kept dallying with the ball and kept losing possession. Only good thing he did tonight was that 50 yard shot on target.

Mitro was terrific defensively, and worked his socks off. The 50 yard shot was far from the only good thing he did. Did not seem compatible at all with the ball though.