Started by Information, February 09, 2023, 06:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Information

Prices for this fixture can be found below:

Category Advance Price Matchday Price*
Adult £40 £45
Concessions (65 & Over, 18-21 Years) £20 £25
Juniors (17 years and under) £15 £20

Due to FA Cup rules, the Club is required to provide an increased allocation to away supporters. The Putney End will be made available to Leeds supporters only for this game, with no home tickets sold in this stand.

Tickets for this fixture will go on sale to
22/23 Season Ticket Holders from 10am on Friday 10th February
22/23 Members from 10am on Monday 13th February,
Supporters with Previous Booking History from 10am on Wednesday 15th February - all tickets are max. 6 per person.

ffcthereligion

The word disgrace is too often used these days. But it is the only appropriate word for this decision

Twig

Quote from: ffcthereligion on February 09, 2023, 06:59:58 PM
The word disgrace is too often used these days. But it is the only appropriate word for this decision

It is a fecking disgrace. Shocking and unnecessary.  The club can't hide behind the requirement to provide an increased allocation because that allocation still doesn't equate to the capacity of the entire Putney End.  sadly it's not the first time lately that our club has started putting £'s before it's loyalty to us supporters.

RAY Rock ????

Terrible prices for a mid week game . Fulham admin have got this wrong way to expensive.  six Fulham fans not going because of this 👎. Also both teams will have there B teams out

junglejim

loving joke. Was hoping to take the kids, but priced out again.

Hugh Gentry

Unless no one turns up they will never learn

SG

With cup games don't both teams have to agree the pricing. Agree it's a bit rich though

SuffolkWhite

Not for me with midweek hassle coming from Ipswich! And work the next day.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

fulhamtom

Has anyone told the club that it's on the telly. It's a midweek game . Shouldn't the club consider that £30 is considered enough to pay for a Premier League away game so use that as a guide for an FA Cup game. I am very likely to go but the TV becomes an option because of this greed.

hopper

Fulham constantly pricing fans out these days, those at the top just don't care and seem to have no interaction or relationships with the match-going fans.

What's more is the margins they gain from these OTT prices are a drop in the ocean in comparison with other revenues. In addition to the completely immoral sponsorships, I do wonder how many fans are going to fall out of love with the club.

Season ticket for over 20 years, and this and the state of the current game are hard to stomach.

AJW48361

Sunderland pricing £30.00 Adult £5.00 U17. Gave you a 22.000 plus Attendance.Tuesday night Live TV coverage I reckon won't get 15.000.

junior white

While i get its the cup, but tomorrow is 60quid, thats 20 quid cheaper. If tomorrows game had been midweek and on tv it still would have been 60 quid. So playing a prem team in the cup at 40 quid is for me (compared to the 60 for tomorrow) a decent price. Wont be going as parking but not sure i get the angst about ot. For years price shave been rising, so again 40 doesnt seem that bad. I get it is on TV too but they do not, as I say, change prices for prem games that are on TV

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: junior white on February 10, 2023, 07:09:25 AM
While i get its the cup, but tomorrow is 60quid, thats 20 quid cheaper. If tomorrows game had been midweek and on tv it still would have been 60 quid. So playing a prem team in the cup at 40 quid is for me (compared to the 60 for tomorrow) a decent price. Wont be going as parking but not sure i get the angst about ot. For years price shave been rising, so again 40 doesnt seem that bad. I get it is on TV too but they do not, as I say, change prices for prem games that are on TV

I get what your saying  junior, but £60 is £20 too much for a game imo.
There should be a cap on ticket prices and a cap on player wages  imo.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Woolly Mammoth

It's legalised extortion and not for the first time. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

elgreenio

playing devils advocate this is one of the cheaper games of the season against Prem opposition... Checking social media it seems people are far more outraged about this than the pricing everywhere else (Saturday for example).

Agree the club should recognise the circumstances, midweek, on terrestrial TV, but i'd argue there are bigger issues elsewhere
touch my camera through the fence

KJS

Don't like it then don't pay it, also instead of moaning on a forum contact the club directly and ask the question!!

fulhamfan

will be like a home game for leeds. well done fulham

Southcoastffc

Does anyone have any information on our our age demographic?
Adult £40  - £45 on the day
Concessions (65 & Over, 18-21 Years) £20  - £25 otd
Juniors (17 years and under) £15 - £20 otd
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Wolf

Does anyone know whether the practice of charging more or less for a service based on age has been subject to much challenge in UK courts?

Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Andy S

I'll be staying at home. They can only get money if people are willing to pay it. I remember when the first two or three cup games were included in the price of a season ticket. However if they want to play the reserves I'll watch it on the telly