News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Willian Goal was Fabulous...Best Fulham Goal this Season ?

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, February 11, 2023, 05:28:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

That was pure Georgie Best style.

The best Fulham goal of the season for me so far.

SerbianLad

The technique required for that is insane. What a player, hopefully we'll keep him for next season too and hopefully his injury isn't too serious.

OdecaMynoT

Postage stamp accuracy.There wasn't really anywhere  in the goal that wasn't covered.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

WindyCity

Absolutely terrific strike.  Likely goal of the season to date.  What a player.....

shepperton white

Have to say, as a Tory voter, left wingers do have some good moments!!

Fulham 442

It was absolutely brilliant, what a signing Willian has been!

Steeeeeeeeeed

It pretty much skimmed over 3 defenders heads and the Goalies Gloves by a couple of inches, almost like a stone skimming water, and perfectly curled into the top corner.

Bootiful 😍

cmg

The man is a bloody magician. One of the most exciting players I've seen in a Fulham shirt in nigh on 70 years.

Wonderful skill and a magnificent left footed shot, pity he's so hopeless with the other one - only managed to hit the post with the right peg!

Seriously, having someone so adept from either flank is a considerable tactical advantage in itself.

Sloth

Phenomenal finish, made it look so easy.34 years old but plays like someone 15 years younger a lot of the time.One of our best signings in the past few years.
Liquor expert. American.Human.

RaySmith

Donnie Lonegan

The Mitrovic header against Brentford is my goal of the season.

HV71

Words are almost inadequate - it wasn't just the accuracy but the way he put the Forest defender on his derrière! Magic and most certainly the best goal of the season so far

bigalffc

What a phenomenal player, how lucky we are he chose us.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

filham

A great goal by Willian, we are going to miss him in about five years time when he may retire.

BarryP

Quote from: HV71 on February 11, 2023, 07:05:55 PM
Words are almost inadequate - it wasn't just the accuracy but the way he put the Forest defender on his derrière! Magic and most certainly the best goal of the season so far

:plus one:
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

FulhamKC

Fulham_chris

Pure class Willians goal , skills and finish
My goal of the season so far though is probably palhinha at forest

Steeeeeeeeeed

Lots of praise for Willian on Hawksbee and Jacobs with Danny Kelly just now.

Saying it was a wonderful goal and he is having a great season, playing like he was 5 or 6 years ago.

AJW48361

Pure natural Footballer born with a ball at he's feet.