watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It's amazing...

Started by Palhinha Colada, February 11, 2023, 07:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palhinha Colada

How many of our players are playing at insane levels under Marco, putting in legitimate world-class match performances (Tete vs Chelsea, Ream today, etc)

Ream is legitimately one of the best CBs in the PL.
Tete and Robinson are one of the best FB pairings in the PL
Diop is being resurrected
Mitro was resurrected
Andreas was a running joke for Yanited fans and now is tearing up the league
Willian was thought to be finished and now has top-6 fans clammoring for him

Has anyone even flatlined without an injury causing it? Maybe Tosin?

You can go on and on. Credit to the players for putting in the work, but it's incredible what a real manager can do for a squad.

Mince n Tatties

Rightwhite

Totally agree. And whilst on the subject of players I have to say that Solomon is looking better and better with each game. Noticed a great bit of defensive work he done on our left side of the pitch when getting the team out of a potential tricky situation. And the goal topped it off.. I look forward to seeing him more. Well done boys. COYW

Oakeshott

"it's incredible what a real manager can do for a squad."

That is so true. And Marco is up there with the best while I've been supporting Fulham (about ten years less than Peabody). With Tigana and Hodgson, and maybe will prove he is the best of the lot.

filham

Every game is tight and we are fighting right to the end in every game.
I have seen better players at Fulham but I have never seen a team fight like this one does.

SP

Good post.

Quite shocking to see Chris Wood lumbering around the pitch today, £20m doesn't buy much these days.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on February 11, 2023, 08:45:13 PM
Good post.

Quite shocking to see Chris Wood lumbering around the pitch today, £20m doesn't buy much these days.

It can buy many pints of Peroni Beer and many Bottles of Captain Morgan's Rum.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jules

Fantastic levels of performance from the team. Keep it up lads! COYW

ChesterTheTabby

The comment about Ream - my word. He is MAGNIFICENT isn't he? I mean they all are, and they evidently love Marco and the team spirit is at an all time high. I must say though, Ream is INSANE right now, and today, he was the man.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Motspur Park

Good post.

I know our recruitment team gets stick but I genuinely feel we look for better than the typical journeyman type of forward.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: filham on February 11, 2023, 08:40:05 PM
Every game is tight and we are fighting right to the end in every game.
I have seen better players at Fulham but I have never seen a team fight like this one does.
Got to agree... team spirit is huge...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

General

Good post.

More expensive than Palhinha.

SerbianLad

We're now closer to Arsenal at the top then we are to the bottom three. This season has been amazing so far and long may it continue.

Twig

Agree nearly 100%. Yes Tosin has flatlined and Chalobah was a failure but everyone else? Superb.

Sloth

Love every single one of them.
Liquor expert. American.Human.

wback

I don't really understand how if felt like Ream was getting done for pace earlier in the season and now... it doesn't? Has he got faster? Is it just his combinations with those around him and getting all the distances right (some of his covering for Diop today was excellent).

Mr White

I've been a Fulham fan for over 50 years and I can honestly say I've never seen a Fulham team play with
  Such team spirt and Consistent passion every game.

ianthailand

Quote from: wback on February 12, 2023, 12:11:43 AM
I don't really understand how if felt like Ream was getting done for pace earlier in the season and now... it doesn't? Has he got faster? Is it just his combinations with those around him and getting all the distances right (some of his covering for Diop today was excellent).
Is he faster? only in the brain dept., Must admit i was one of the doubters but this season he's been outstanding. Yesterday was as close to a 10 out of 10 performance as you can get.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Mr White on February 12, 2023, 12:48:39 AM

I've been a Fulham fan for over 50 years and I can honestly say I've never seen a Fulham team play with
  Such team spirt and Consistent passion every game.

This is the core of the sensational improvement we've seen - passion!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Chi_FFC

Quote from: wback on February 12, 2023, 12:11:43 AM

Tim got done for pace today a couple times today, most noticeably around the 25 minute mark. In that case thankfully Diop was just able to get a toe on a Johnson cross to prevent Wood from scoring.