https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man Utd 3-1 Fulham FA Cup Sun 19 Mar 16:30

Started by WhiteJC, March 04, 2023, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Old Trafford

General

Desperately hope Tosin doesn't start. We're screwed if he does.

WhiteJC

Steeeeeeeeeed

Good to see Palhinha and Wilian in the team, and Maguire in for United...we have a decent chance now.

TheCeiling

Relieved to see Leno starting. Not gonna lie, I don't like it that Marco insists to start BDR over Solomon, I just think Manor adds so much more to our attacking game, when Bobby is more predictable. This decision makes me stressed a bit. Nevertheless I hope we'll match the intensity from the very first minute till the end, and since this game can potentially go to an overtime, at least we now have very good impactful options off the bench. I only ask to always be in the game till the last minute. I don't want to see another game when we look outmatched. COYW

049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

The reason why BDR starts is because the first 20 minutes will be imperative. We have to take the sting out of the game.
BDR will tuck in and pick up his marker more efficiently than Solomon as BDRs defensive qualities will be crucial.
We need to keep our shape, balance and depth.
Time for Solomon will be later when his fresh legs will be welcome.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Couldn't face the pre game Utd love in, switching on at kickoff, I doubt I've missed any former FFC players or pundits.

St Eve

Brighton in the next round when we win

love4ffc

For those in the USA looking for the broadcast it is on ESPN. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

MisfitKid

Quote from: love4ffc on March 19, 2023, 04:29:54 PM
For those in the USA looking for the broadcast it is on ESPN. 

ESPN+   :016:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

SP

Sgt Fulham

VAR did not check it. There's a bloody surprise.

Steeeeeeeeeed

We look to have a good advantage at corners height wise, promisng first 3 minutes 🙏

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

TC's Sporran

Quote from: SP on March 19, 2023, 04:19:24 PM
Couldn't face the pre game Utd love in, switching on at kickoff, I doubt I've missed any former FFC players or pundits.

same here. in fact i was on the wrong channel and wondered why the game was starting late.....

St Eve

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 19, 2023, 04:34:03 PM
We look to have a good advantage at corners height wise, promisng first 3 minutes 🙏
Agreed

SP

WindyCity

Methinks ManU will try to score very early and put FFC on its' heals.  Chasing very difficult for FFC especially on the road.  FFC not a high scoring club.  Need to stay level and withstand the first 15 minutes or so of the game.  COYW

Black, White and Fred

Quote from: SP on March 19, 2023, 04:36:07 PM
Quote from: Black, White and Fred on March 19, 2023, 04:34:43 PM
How does VAR not check that?!?!

I wonder what will happen when it's in our box?

No need to wonder, it will be given before VAR need to even check
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

TC's Sporran

if they stopped the game now we'd have easily won it on points and my £1 bet wouldnt look so silly.