watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Man Utd 3-1 Fulham FA Cup Sun 19 Mar 16:30

Started by WhiteJC, March 04, 2023, 10:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Fulham the best team over the first half but United creating chances on the breaks.
Expect to see a different united in the second half , oh for a Mitro goal.

SP

Every time this pundit covers our games she always winds me up, we don't want it enough..........

TheCeiling

Good first half. Reed and Ream were exceptional. Mitro looks lively and holds the ball well as his old self.
Something in our offensive game plan is lacking, we look too predictable and one dimensional. The next 15 minutes of the second half are going to be a key. Manure will push hard, we MUST stay compact and not conceding, then we can bring on Solomon to hopefully finish the job. He's what we're missing offensively.

Very positive first half overall.

love4ffc

Quote from: FFCpmd on March 19, 2023, 05:19:12 PM

...can we turn the cameras round please, to confirm the commentators are indeed wearing red shirts?
ESPN on field commentator seems more fair and impartial then the main two in the booth.  At least he thinks the United have been playing flat and that Reid and Palhinha controlled the field better then United did. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

love4ffc

Shame no one got on the end of that Reem cross. 

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: love4ffc on March 19, 2023, 05:27:37 PM
Shame no one got on the end of that Reem cross. 

Yeah great cross, I hope Robinson took note. That being said his crosses have been good today

MisfitKid

I don't watch Manure matches, but is all Fernandes does is whine all match?  :022:
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

FFCpmd

Quote from: love4ffc on March 19, 2023, 05:26:42 PM
Quote from: FFCpmd on March 19, 2023, 05:19:12 PM

...can we turn the cameras round please, to confirm the commentators are indeed wearing red shirts?
ESPN on field commentator seems more fair and impartial then the main two in the booth.  At least he thinks the United have been playing flat and that Reid and Palhinha controlled the field better then United did. 

Ah, I was referring to the Sky commentators...

Black and White Town

Decent first half, but shame we couldn't finish any of our chances.

Don't think much of the stadium, dead atmosphere from the home fans.

TheCeiling

There was one possession when Palhinha chased the ball despite losing balance but he didn't give up, chasing it again and again until he fell off. His hustling is mesmerizing.

Let's get the job done !!!

cookieg

Unfortunately a Citeh Manure final is a possibility and I'm sure the moneymen at the FA would love this final.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: MisfitKid on March 19, 2023, 05:29:59 PM
I don't watch Manure matches, but is all Fernandes does is whine all match?  :022:

All game, every game. I wish they would make an example of him, but they clearly won't as he can shove a linesman in anger and get away with it.

love4ffc

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 19, 2023, 05:33:06 PM
Quote from: MisfitKid on March 19, 2023, 05:29:59 PM

All game, every game. I wish they would make an example of him, but they clearly won't as he can shove a linesman in anger and get away with it.
Yep, does seem that he is constantly whinning about everything. 

MisfitKid

Quote from: cookieg on March 19, 2023, 05:32:05 PM
Unfortunately a Citeh Manure final is a possibility and I'm sure the moneymen at the FA would love this final.

A phone call has already been made to our center ref at half...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

love4ffc

SP

SP

love4ffc

MITRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pluto

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.