watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bruno gets nothing for pushing a linesman but mitrovic gets a straight red

Started by Allestree andy, March 19, 2023, 06:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allestree andy

Where is the consistency oh yes I forgot we are little old fulham and needing to be punished but let's not upset big old man utd.
Talk about inconsistency if it was me I would appeal and use the Fernández incident as proof of inconsistency. It needs to stop and be a level playing field for all be it fulham, grimsby or the big teams.

As for kavanagh I would request he NEVER refs us again he missed the handball instead season against Preston away
To the limit and beyond

Pluto

Bill2

No it is down to this ref, he wasn't so hot on hand balls when West Ham scored 2 goals aided by use of the hand. He has form for double standards when it comes to Fulham, nooked Willian for a dive but let a Leeds player off for the same thing. Booked Paulinha for a nothing challenge yet let the opposition get away with numerous which also deserved a card. We never stood a chance today with this ref.

Sgt Fulham

Premier League doesn't want a team like Fulham competing. You can see it in the decisions that come our way and the patronising comments whenever we start to do slightly well. Then they link their lips if we have a slight dip in form or implode like today.

Pluto

Kavanagh absolutely has out for us and should be prevented from referring any more of our games. His performance in the West Ham game where he gave that Scamacca handball as a "goal" was once of the most ridiculous obviously corrupt decisions I have ever seen. It was clear as day.

Baszab

don't kid  yourself
This modern game of football has fixes . - Not every game but overall it's got a nasty bias - won't ever help us

Look at the draw -
Deliberately  kept the Manchester teams apart

We could have been 2-0 but never would have won

Deeping_white

I think it's quite unlikely we get Kavanagh ref us for a long time since Marco called him out by name in his post match conference for his performances today and in the West Ham game

Allestree andy

Can we petition the F.A about him not referring us again as it seems he has it in for us in every game and he missed the hand ball away at Preston last season where it was a double handball and he is from Manchester.
Looks like the F.A will get an all manchester final fixed well, I'll let you decide
To the limit and beyond

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 19, 2023, 08:09:59 PM
Premier League doesn't want a team like Fulham competing. You can see it in the decisions that come our way and the patronising comments whenever we start to do slightly well. Then they link their lips if we have a slight dip in form or implode like today.

That may make sense if this was the Premier League...

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on March 19, 2023, 08:24:54 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 19, 2023, 08:09:59 PM

That may make sense if this was the Premier League...

Do you have nothing better to do? I'm talking about the season as a whole, so sorry for not saying the Premier League and FA.

Somerset Fulham

I'm not specifically digging you out, I promise.  I am just answering as I see it.

This entire thread is ridiculous, for the record. The two incidents absolutely are not comparable and any attempt to make them so (not from you Sgt Fulham) is utterly disingenuous.

Nick Bateman

Chelsea under Tuchel stated he never wanted the no.1 referee Anthony Taylor to ref at Stamford Bridge again. To date, Taylor has never reffed a Chelsea game since. Doubt Fulham have the same sway even over a lower level tier official like Kavanagh, if anything they will gang up even more against our club as the cowards they are.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

jarv

Agree with Nick.  So upsetting that it seems there are too many conspiricies now to help the big boys.  I am so upset about this useless referee.

Matt10

Geez, this is what everyone was talking about to compare? Yeah, that's nothing near the same as what Mitro did. The linesman is going in the direction Bruno nudged him. Not near a push even.

General

Quote from: Matt10 on March 20, 2023, 03:48:03 AM
Geez, this is what everyone was talking about to compare? Yeah, that's nothing near the same as what Mitro did. The linesman is going in the direction Bruno nudged him. Not near a push even.

Brunos isn't a gentle push to get the lino out of the way, it's definitely a shove and has more intention and force behind it than a gentle navigating the linesman out of the way. It could've easily been a red card by the letter of the law on red cards.

toshes mate

Mmm, a TV screen isn't in 3D Matt10.  The referee is running the line - the player in red is pushing his way back onto the pitch at ninety degrees.  Just as in the Willian incident TV replays to do not tell the truth and never will do in 2D.    You may also wish to watch all the times the same United player involved in every single game has loud reactions to officials regularly but isn't a Serbian called Mitro.   I am all for player discipline but the key word in all things football is consistency of application of the rules and it is almost non-existent to the extent that similar misdemeanours are treated very differently in real time.  United get away with murder as do others in the chosen fold.  Does the FA do discipline properly when it comes top disrepute - let's ask Toney's lawyer or the VAR assessment panel shall we. 

Football is corrupt just as much sport is corrupt and it is the money greed that does the damage - as always.  Humans with integrity are very few and far between these days because honesty and integrity count for nowt in this caffeine moderated [sic] age especially at the top of stuff. 

SerbianLad

Have you even seen the actual push from Mitro? It wasn't as bad as some are making it out to be. Both should be reds by the letter of the law yet only one was given.

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 20, 2023, 08:58:42 AM
Have you even seen the actual push from Mitro? It wasn't as bad as some are making it out to be. Both should be reds by the letter of the law yet only one was given.

Perhaps it wasn't but it's irrelevant. He gets the red card for the push and then the real problem for Mitro: he gets his head right close to the ref's head. so much so that the ref has to move his head backwards. Do that to another player and you might get away with it, Do it to a ref and you are in deep trouble.

Put another way he might have got away with a 3 game ban for handling the ref. His actions after the red card was awarded will mean he gets banned for a further few games on top.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on March 20, 2023, 09:10:47 AM
Quote from: SerbianLad on March 20, 2023, 08:58:42 AM

Perhaps it wasn't but it's irrelevant. He gets the red card for the push and then the real problem for Mitro: he gets his head right close to the ref's head. so much so that the ref has to move his head backwards. Do that to another player and you might get away with it, Do it to a ref and you are in deep trouble.

Put another way he might have got away with a 3 game ban for handling the ref. His actions after the red card was awarded will mean he gets banned for a further few games on top.
Lots of players get very angry at the referees after they get reds and react in a similar way to Mitro. I've never seen anyone get additional suspension for it though. What Mitro did was idiotic, but kt would be extremely unfair if it was more than a 3-4 game ban, especially if it's something like the 10-14 game figure some people are talking about on social media.