News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm proud of Marco, I'm proud of Mitro, I'm proud of Fulham!!!!!

Started by Nick Bateman, March 19, 2023, 07:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Let's cut to it. The FA have been after Fulham all season. We are the bottom of the fair play league. Think about it.....

How can a footballing team like Fulham be BOTTOM! I read missives from Woolly Mammoth and others on this forum that the authourities are corrupt. I agree with him and others.

Marco Silva has reacted to the cheating these career referees have been doing and they have noticed his behaviour. I saw the treatment he has been getting lately; Anthony Taylor walking all the way across the pitch to reprimand Silva for being animated about his crap (insert word there) refereeing. I said before I was expecting Mitrovic to be sent off - now they found a reason.

One knows there will be plenty of 'soft' Fulham fans who will agree with an official gone "rogue", but Mitrovic was a marked man from the start of the season, and Silva is reacting to the blatant cheating that some more aware Fulham fans like Woolly Mammoth have seen.

ITV, with it's diverse panel laughed and claimed "Fulham imploded". I think Chris Kavanagh imploded. Why was Marco given a red card? Jurgen Klopp gets away with murder but rarely gets censured, Arsenal's manager is remonstrating 90 minutes every match even running on the pitch or pulling the ball out of players' hands, he has never been punished.

These cheats get together every Friday and pick on somebody. Anthony Taylor went out of his way to stop Marco Silva in the Brentford game. He then allowed Ivan Toney to scar Fulham's Lukic right in front of him.

One can argue Mitrovic deserved the red for nudging the vindictive official. Last week Bruno Fernandes pushed a lino very clearly yet was not punished, and I agree with the Bruno decision.

This vulnerable child Chris Kavanagh should have shown common sense. Mitro was wrong, yellow card and a lecture. Using the red was the nuclear option but tantamount to the treatment Fulham have had from officials this season.

One knows the fake media will take their side, and some lilly-livered supporters may agree, but they are not seeing the rotten refereeing Fulham have had all season.

A referee can give a red for ANYTHING that breaches the rules but generally they don't. This basket-case did and went the Full(ham) Monty.

Fulham deserved to win today and I am so proud of the fight everyone showed. If we go out, we go out fighting.
049:gif

Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Steeeeeeeeeed

Silva and Mitro should have only got Yellows. Yes we did "lose it", but not as much as the ref.

river phoenix

ffcthereligion

Plus one! Only a vocal minority want to attack the club and it's simply a reflection of how they feel in themselves. I hope they can find some peace soon

The Old Count

A penalty yes but Willian couldn't help the handball and was saying as much. He clearly indicates that it was ball to hand. The ref overlooked many Man U transgressions but couldn't wait to punish us. I'd loose it after that.

roberto w6

I prefer passion and emotion to obsession with conformity and acceptance.

Sgt Fulham

Agreed. I would love to see a statistical analysis of 'objectively wrong' decisions and separately 'likely wrong' decisions and who they favour/punish. I think you would start to see some very interesting patterns emerge. If only I had the time...

Pluto

Many of the decisions that have gone against us this season would have gone the other way if it'd been one of the "big clubs". If it'd be the other way around then we would have had a first half penalty and Anthony would have been sent off for kicking Robinson. There have been many like it this season and I do think referees "have it our for us" in a sense that they're scared of giving decisions against the bigger teams and consider us an "easy target" because if they wrong us then no one will care. It has become a bit ridiculous.

That said, with knowledge of the above Silva and Mitro should be being extra careful and ensure they aren't penalised for off the ball instances where we gain no advantage. It's just silly on their behalf and exacerbates the problem.

General

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on March 19, 2023, 07:24:52 PM
Silva and Mitro should have only got Yellows. Yes we did "lose it", but not as much as the ref.

+1

Ronnief

Quote from: The Old Count on March 19, 2023, 07:41:50 PM
A penalty yes but Willian couldn't help the handball and was saying as much. He clearly indicates that it was ball to hand. The ref overlooked many Man U transgressions but couldn't wait to punish us. I'd loose it after that.
i agree with this comment. I believe William did not intentionally handle the ball. He appeared to try and keep his hand and arm close to his body but failed to avoid the ball hitting his hand. Not intentional so shouldn't have been a red card.
I have no argument with the Ref giving Mitro a red for touching the Ref but the Ref reacted very quickly and appeared to have lost control himself. Should this Manchester Ref have been given this match to Referee?

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Ronnief on March 19, 2023, 08:04:48 PM
Quote from: The Old Count on March 19, 2023, 07:41:50 PM
i agree with this comment. I believe William did not intentionally handle the ball. He appeared to try and keep his hand and arm close to his body but failed to avoid the ball hitting his hand. Not intentional so shouldn't have been a red card.
I have no argument with the Ref giving Mitro a red for touching the Ref but the Ref reacted very quickly and appeared to have lost control himself. Should this Manchester Ref have been given this match to Referee?

Very interesting point. Kavanagh was born in Manchester.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=chris+kavanagh
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

SP

Wouldn't surprise me if they allocate Kavanagh for the West Ham game to ensure they cheat their way to another three points again.

hovewhite

Well done great correct OP little old Fulham enemy's of the FA ,f..k the FA.

SP

Quote from: hovewhite on March 19, 2023, 09:51:04 PM
Well done great correct OP little old Fulham enemy's of the FA ,f..k the FA.

And we know they'll be looking to give us the maximum punishment possible.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on March 19, 2023, 07:21:07 PM
Let's cut to it. The FA have been after Fulham all season. We are the bottom of the fair play league. Think about it.....

How can a footballing team like Fulham be BOTTOM! I read missives from Woolly Mammoth and others on this forum that the authourities are corrupt. I agree with him and others.

Marco Silva has reacted to the cheating these career referees have been doing and they have noticed his behaviour. I saw the treatment he has been getting lately; Anthony Taylor walking all the way across the pitch to reprimand Silva for being animated about his crap (insert word there) refereeing. I said before I was expecting Mitrovic to be sent off - now they found a reason.

One knows there will be plenty of 'soft' Fulham fans who will agree with an official gone "rogue", but Mitrovic was a marked man from the start of the season, and Silva is reacting to the blatant cheating that some more aware Fulham fans like Woolly Mammoth have seen.

ITV, with it's diverse panel laughed and claimed "Fulham imploded". I think Chris Kavanagh imploded. Why was Marco given a red card? Jurgen Klopp gets away with murder but rarely gets censured, Arsenal's manager is remonstrating 90 minutes every match even running on the pitch or pulling the ball out of players' hands, he has never been punished.

These cheats get together every Friday and pick on somebody. Anthony Taylor went out of his way to stop Marco Silva in the Brentford game. He then allowed Ivan Toney to scar Fulham's Lukic right in front of him.

One can argue Mitrovic deserved the red for nudging the vindictive official. Last week Bruno Fernandes pushed a lino very clearly yet was not punished, and I agree with the Bruno decision.

This vulnerable child Chris Kavanagh should have shown common sense. Mitro was wrong, yellow card and a lecture. Using the red was the nuclear option but tantamount to the treatment Fulham have had from officials this season.

One knows the fake media will take their side, and some lilly-livered supporters may agree, but they are not seeing the rotten refereeing Fulham have had all season.

A referee can give a red for ANYTHING that breaches the rules but generally they don't. This basket-case did and went the Full(ham) Monty.

Fulham deserved to win today and I am so proud of the fight everyone showed. If we go out, we go out fighting.

An honest post and straight from the heart and echoed all around the playing fields of England.
We are as one, as all the other posts from you gents on this particular thread have shown.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SerbianLad

Kavanagh somehow didn't see this push despite looking straight at it? VAR saw nothing wrong there either...

Plodder

I just wish to state that I disagree almost entirely with this post.  Silva and Mitrovic deserved red cards for what they did.  I can't see a single mitigating factor.  I didn't know Kavanagh was the referee for the West Ham United game, In that match, he made a terrible decision to give West Ham their penalty. In this match, he was completely justified in giving Silva and Mitrovic red cards, and for the good of football generally, I am glad he did it.  If I attempt to find one point of agreement with Nick Bateman, it is that I hope the same standards are applied from now on in every Premier League match in terms of players and managers confronting referees and officials.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: SerbianLad on March 19, 2023, 11:00:12 PM

Kavanagh somehow didn't see this push despite looking straight at it? VAR saw nothing wrong there either...

The f****r is looking straight at it which makes this even worse

Cambridge Away

Quote from: Nick Bateman on March 19, 2023, 07:21:07 PM

Agreed. The team showed passion and desire and i reckon that the bigger picture is this will bring the group closer as a whole. If everyone wants to label Mitro and Marco as bad eggs then let them. They have nothing to prove to us.

Brawn

Judging by this video he could just be terrible rather than biased. Invalid Tweet ID?s=20