watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro FA hearing today

Started by South Coast White, April 03, 2023, 11:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nero

Wonder how many games Robinson going to get?

alfie

Quote from: Nero on April 09, 2023, 05:38:15 PMWonder how many games Robinson going to get?

Why? For chinning the Lino's elbow
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Blawarmy

Quote from: Nero on April 09, 2023, 05:38:15 PMWonder how many games Robinson going to get?

He grabbed the linesmans arm first

Baszab

Henderson clearly told the ref TWICE to F off

itombomb

Henderson squaring up to the linesman making contact and then putting his hands on the referee -
?s=20

Blawarmy

Quote from: itombomb on April 09, 2023, 06:46:26 PMHenderson squaring up to the linesman making contact and then putting his hands on the referee -
?s=20

Ban them all.

HamsterWheel

Now just watch the FA quietly drop the attempt to increase Mitro's ban as they realise an elbow is way worse than a shove. Amusing!

love4ffc

Things just got interesting.  If the linesman did indeed elbow Robertson's face I could see this linesman never referring again. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Nick Bateman

Officials ruining football yet again.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

SerbianLad

https://mobile.twitter.com/ormondroyd/status/1645118761161179150

Unless some of these players get a ban, the FA are complete cowards. No ban compared to Mitro's 8 game ban would be extremely unfair.

toshes mate

This is just the tip of the iceberg that the FA, their referees, their lax standards and their deeply flawed disciplinary procedures has collided with and they will sink fast unless a true leader is around to get the 'ship' out of trouble. The problem is a corrupted and corrupt organisation never has a true leader. Next we will be hearing that the FA are in the market for submarines capable of surviving in deep sh1t.

Twig

Don't know about Robinson but I think Robertson will get a minimum of 8 as per Mitro and it should be a couple more.

3rdgenfan

Neville just said in SKY that a weekend ban will suffice for the linesman then back to work. All on the panel think it's a laughing matter and just move on.

Would like to see how they would react if roles were reversed and a player threw an elbow at an official .

FA has to show it's a two way street and officials can't behave how they want. Must be at least a 6-8 ban to show continuity

SerbianLad

Quote from: 3rdgenfan on April 09, 2023, 07:55:07 PMNeville just said in SKY that a weekend ban will suffice for the linesman then back to work. All on the panel think it's a laughing matter and just move on.

Would like to see how they would react if roles were reversed and a player threw an elbow at an official .

FA has to show it's a two way street and officials can't behave how they want. Must be at least a 6-8 ban to show continuity
True, but Robertson deserves a ban too. He pushed the ref first, which lead to referee doing what he did.

Henderson pushed the ref and then started yelling at him and followed him, similar to what Mitro did. You could argue which one was worse but he must get some sort of ban.

TAA pulled referees arm and also shouted at him,etc. It's FA's turn now.

perry geyton

Mitro's 8 game ban comes purely down to the fact that he's Serbian "an EVIL Serb"

An English player does the same thing there's no way their getting an 8 match ban...

SP

Didn't watch the game, but looking at the clips, I'm amazed Robertson stayed on his feet after the elbow.  Robertson really does seem to be a little sh*t.

SP

Quote from: perry geyton on April 09, 2023, 08:13:03 PMMitro's 8 game ban comes purely down to the fact that he's Serbian "an EVIL Serb"

An English player does the same thing there's no way their getting an 8 match ban...

Very true, I expect suspended sentences for any Liverpool players that laid hands on, or verbally abused the referee.

Barrett487

Perhaps a player gets away with it if an official retaliates? Or maybe they just need to play for a top team?

This'll be interesting.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Barrett487 on April 09, 2023, 09:22:50 PMPerhaps a player gets away with it if an official retaliates? Or maybe they just need to play for a top team?

This'll be interesting.
I don't think that should matter, but even if that mattered, the official didn't retaliate when it comes to Henderson or Alexander Arnold incidents.

Nick Bateman

I think some here are overlooking what is causing the problems of discipline of players. The players are being aggravated by very obvious bad decisions and among professionals they know the official in question is deliberately dishonest.

In Fulham's case, a very clear push on Mitrovich earlier on was ignored and VAR equally failed to correct the (non) call. When the ref gave them a penalty the two incidents angered Silva and Mitro. So, had Kavanagh not shown clear bias earlier Fulham would have accepted the later penalty against them.

One could also cite the Liverpool anger that caused the lino to elbow Robertson but it would take too long.

But as I said, the poor or biased refereeing/linemanship is creating the problem and while they behave like "Gods" on the pitch with no correction from Howard Webb, this predicament will continue.

Honestly, I see better refereeing on Hackney Marshes!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"