more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro FA hearing today

Started by South Coast White, April 03, 2023, 11:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

junior white

Quote from: love4ffc on April 13, 2023, 08:43:12 PM
Quote from: junior white on April 13, 2023, 08:19:33 PMNo charge against the linesman has been announced

Yeah, to be honest I didn't think they would do anything and appears to be enough people saying that all he way doing was pulling away from Robertson.  That is probably the stance the FA is taking. 
If so shouldnt they then be charge ing Robertson? Which is why they didnt mention he was pulling his arm away in the announcement

SerbianLad

I see Lucas Moura is playing for Spurs u21 because he's suspended in the PL so they want him to stay match sharp. Why don't we do the same thing with Mitro?

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: SerbianLad on April 15, 2023, 12:22:16 PMI see Lucas Moura is playing for Spurs u21 because he's suspended in the PL so they want him to stay match sharp. Why don't we do the same thing with Mitro?

At this stage of the season it would be totally worth giving him a month off to properly recouperate from any knocks and that injury that seemed to be hampering him.

SerbianLad

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on April 15, 2023, 04:05:00 PM
Quote from: SerbianLad on April 15, 2023, 12:22:16 PMI see Lucas Moura is playing for Spurs u21 because he's suspended in the PL so they want him to stay match sharp. Why don't we do the same thing with Mitro?

At this stage of the season it would be totally worth giving him a month off to properly recouperate from any knocks and that injury that seemed to be hampering him.
That crossed my mind as well. Maybe give him a run out with the u21s a week or two before his suspension ends, to help him get match fit?