Tosin

Started by Peabody, April 08, 2023, 07:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Was brilliant today and was my MoM

Whitestone

Agree. He was superb.

elgreenio

was really fearful of seeing him up against Antonio but he was superb today, just needed to get his head on that 2nd half free kick to top it all off
touch my camera through the fence

SG

Also agree. Had to have been disappointing for Diop not to play against his former club

davew

Agreed, probably MOTM for us!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Yes Tosin had a very good game ,len ,with little to do, was alsogood.
Hard to think of other positives.

Asotosyios

Agree - apart from a misplaced pass that caused us problems, he was immense. If only his header at the end was a bit better.

WolverineFFC

Agree. Thought he was really good.

LC

He made a couple of stray passes that put us under pressure, but he had a good game. I hope he signs a contract extension with us

filham

Even if Ream's form was to fall of next season there is no need for a big replacement signing , Tosi and Diop could fill the centre back positions.

Important to give Duffy some game time to see if he also is up to the job.

The Rational Fan

If we see Diop and Tosin as potential Fulham's long-term partnership, then we should play them together in some of the remaining matches.

Dodger53

Oh well we all see things differently. I thought he was the root cause of our slow slow play first half, slow on the ball, if ream gave it to him it always went straight back, he didn't drive forward as Diop does. Second half better but with sloppy passes at times. Just my opinion.

WindyCity

Yes, Tosin had an excellent game.  That said, his selection to start was a surprise. 

Nick Bateman

One doesn't know how Peabody always finds the silver lining in a very dark cloud.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 10, 2023, 11:35:19 PMOne doesn't know how Peabody always finds the silver lining in a very dark cloud.

Tosin looks good and him signing an extension would be a big silver lining for me, because I see Tosin and Diop as a good pairing to start next season with Tim Ream playing a more rotation role going forward.   

SP

Quote from: filham on April 09, 2023, 06:32:19 PMImportant to give Duffy some game time to see if he also is up to the job.

Perhaps dry Duffy in midfield if we're not using him as a striker!  :-)

TC's Sporran

Quote from: SP on April 11, 2023, 04:40:55 PM
Quote from: filham on April 09, 2023, 06:32:19 PMImportant to give Duffy some game time to see if he also is up to the job.

Perhaps dry Duffy in midfield if we're not using him as a striker!  :-)

theres always in between the sticks....