watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wrexham v Notts County

Started by bog, April 10, 2023, 01:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

To those like me who keep an eye on the non league goings on this is a massive game in The National League today. Both with 100 points and both with over 100 goals. Wrexham with a game in hand. Probably  the biggest ever fixture in non-league football. Pity Football Focus chose not to feature this. 

::oldgit::     

ChesterTheTabby

I think ESPN + may have it? I'll definitely be watching
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SG

It's on BT Sport. I was planning to watch it

Somerset Fulham

There will definitely be streams for it too, although it is on BT Sport.

bog

For once I wish I hadn't cancelled my BT!

WindyCity

alfie

This is a bit of a fast game, loving it
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

filham

Hard to say who we would like to win.
Aren't Notts County one of the oldest football league clubs.

alfie

Quote from: filham on April 10, 2023, 04:25:12 PMHard to say who we would like to win.
Aren't Notts County one of the oldest football league clubs.
They are the oldest.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

WindyCity

Well, Wrexham held on for a 3-2 win, now in first place with game in hand...

bog

And Ben Foster saved a last minute penalty for Wrexham to deny County. I hope both make it back into the league.   

elgreenio

proper game of football that was, exciting stuff. Just hope they both end up in League 2 next season
touch my camera through the fence

Somerset Fulham

What a game that was. 

Paul Mullin really is a machine. Let's buy him!

Lighthouse

I would be furious if the first Wrexham equaliser was allowed and it was against us. Clear foul twice on the defender.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SerbianLad

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 10, 2023, 07:18:55 PMI would be furious if the first Wrexham equaliser was allowed and it was against us. Clear foul twice on the defender.
Agreed, but to be fair, some of the offside decisions that went Notts County's way were "questionable" to say the least.

I thought Wrexham just about shaded it today and the final result was fair. The quality of football was better than I expected and I quite enjoyed the match, great advert for lower league football.

Buffalo76

In complete contrast, Scunthorpe suffered a 2nd successive relegation today. Last season they were still a football league club but next season they'll be playing in the National League North.

Black, White and Fred

Was a great match of football and not ruined by VAR in anyway.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

bog

To those sharp corporate suits who still harbour dreams of the European Super League this magnificent game meant nothing. That is what is wrong with football.

I bet many at Juventus are not even aware that the colour of their kit is by way of Notts County either.

alfie

Quote from: bog on April 11, 2023, 09:36:50 AMTo those sharp corporate suits who still harbour dreams of the European Super League this magnificent game meant nothing. That is what is wrong with football.

I bet many at Juventus are not even aware that the colour of their kit is by way of Notts County either.

To be honest it means nothing to an awful lot of people, if you are not a supporter of Wrexham or Notts County. Fortunately there are a lot of us that enjoyed the game, the only reason I watched the game is because I have scaffolding erected and the metal poles blocks the sky signal, I can only receive a few channels, with nothing else to watch I tuned in, I'm glad I did, it was a really enjoyable watch. Will I watch them again, who knows maybe.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

Dodgin

Lower league football is reasonably priced, usually easy to park and I've had two trips to Wembley one last year with Bromley beating Wrexham and a play off final.