watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

POST MATCH: Leeds

Started by Friendsoffulham, April 22, 2023, 02:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gezza

I'm sorry but I thought Vinicius was very poor when he came on. Seemed to lack intensity and commitment.

Thames Bank 1

I know Vinicius will be remembered for goal against the scum, but don't think he suits our style, do feel sorry for him.

alfie

Quote from: Gezza on April 22, 2023, 07:31:26 PMI'm sorry but I thought Vinicius was very poor when he came on. Seemed to lack intensity and commitment.
Disagree, he was on for a few minutes, what were you expecting him to do?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

hovewhite

Hope the interest in Vini isn't just paper talk and the club want to move him on and keep James,as Vini seems not to fit in and Marco agrees with that it seems.

Asotosyios

I think people are getting carried away with James after last week's performance. I very much doubt he will be part of next year's team either as a backup winger or forward.

It has been mentioned before, but I think we need a player in the mould of Ben Brereton or Emmanuel Dennis or, to go a  bit further back, Ryan Babel - someone that can play as a winger when Mitrovic starts and can also lead the line when Mitrovic is unavailable.

SP

I think Leicester will add to Leeds problems on Tuesday, a massive game.

Arthur

I was told Solomon has decided he wants to move on to a bigger club next season. Apparently, his missus has posted this somewhere on social media. A great shame, if true.

bigalffc

Big credit to the gaffer, called it right again, great squad, great manager, great season COYW
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

ffcthereligion

Quote from: Snibbo on April 22, 2023, 02:34:31 PMTosin and Tete top class. Ream as always. Willian a class apart. Harry very good in patches.

Palhina seems to have his mind on his next transfer

Great break by Robinson.

Can you please explain how palhinha has his mind on his next transfer?

RaySmith

Quote from: ffcthereligion on April 22, 2023, 11:12:10 PM
Quote from: Snibbo on April 22, 2023, 02:34:31 PMTosin and Tete top class. Ream as always. Willian a class apart. Harry very good in patches.

Palhina seems to have his mind on his next transfer

Great break by Robinson.

Don't understand the recent criticism  of the man, and the assumption that because other clubs are interested in him, he's now no longer giving his all for Fulham.

perry geyton

Ream so consistent now that we don't even notice him, same applies to Harrison..

I thought we barely had to broke a sweat today to beat them, brilliant to see Neeskins and please please Fulham get Tosins contract done asap

Regarding Jao it's not always noticeable what he does but trust me if he wasn't on the pitch it wouldn't of been so easy

SP

I suspect Joao's new born is giving him sleepless nights.

bog

Most of us were surprised when Marco dropped Diop but Tosin has been excellent. Our back four from the  Championship have been superb. Tim has shoved my concerns right back down my throat and out the other end. Seven of yesterday's starting line up were from last season squad.  ::scarf::

::oldgit::

sarnian

I appears that Palhinha may be carrying a slight knock when you watch him run, but importantly he appears to be trying to be cautious at times to avoid bookings. Yesterday was I think his 11th booking over something trivial while other were getting away with far worse and Cooper should probably have been sent off.

If he accumulates 15 bookings by the end of the season he will pick up a three match suspension that will be carried over to next season. If he reaches 14 bookings don't expect him to play the last couple of games.

WindyCity

Quote from: RaySmith on April 23, 2023, 12:51:57 AM
Quote from: ffcthereligion on April 22, 2023, 11:12:10 PM
Quote from: Snibbo on April 22, 2023, 02:34:31 PMPalhina seems to have his mind on his next transfer

Don't understand the recent criticism  of the man, and the assumption that because other clubs are interested in him, he's now no longer giving his all for Fulham.

I can't understand either.  I think he's still playing full out, not holding back, as always.  A terrific player and big reason for FFC's success this season.  I just hope current administration can hang on to this player for next year and beyond.

Somerset Fulham

Its people looking for something that simply isn't there.

Carborundum

The telling feature of Vinicius's outing yesterday was that his teammates have stopped passing him the ball outside the box.  Let's assume that this is a tactical decision rather than Sunday league snarkiness between teammates.  It means we accept being that bit more predictable when he's on the pitch.  Not the right direction of travel. 

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on April 22, 2023, 08:43:29 PM
Quote from: Gezza on April 22, 2023, 07:31:26 PMI'm sorry but I thought Vinicius was very poor when he came on. Seemed to lack intensity and commitment.

run around
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 24, 2023, 12:31:32 AM
Quote from: alfie on April 22, 2023, 08:43:29 PM

run around

He absolutely has to hold the ball up better. His main role coming on in that position, is to waste time, keep the ball and ideally pressure the defenders/ball. I saw him challenging, but he lost the ball too easily for a guy his size against mediocre defenders.

toshes mate

Quote from: Deeping_white on April 22, 2023, 03:55:43 PMWhy would we not play someone because they're potentially leaving? Silva is a football manager and his job is to get the most points he can, so he's not going to bench a decent player because he might not be a Fulham player next season - also not a great way to try and keep him if you're not playing him
We even have recent evidence on this front from a young man named Fabio.