Started by St Eve, April 29, 2023, 01:19:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

I want

Palace to beat W Ham
Forest to beat Brentford
Wolves to beat Brighton

SP

Really looking forward to the Brentford v Forest game, looks like a real chance for Forest to pull away from the relegation zone.

love4ffc

Palace v West Ham tie
Forest beat Bees
Wolves beat Brighton
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Thailand Mick

Quote from: SP on April 29, 2023, 02:28:23 PMReally looking forward to the Brentford v Forest game, looks like a real chance for Forest to pull away from the relegation zone.
have you seen forest away record 1 win at southampton and 3 draws and im not sure they have scored 10 goals away from home.(update 7 away goals).

Steeeeeeeeeed

Palace move ahead of Chelsea...only West Ham stopping Chelsea being bottom of the "London Premier League"

SP

What are Wolves up to, six down at Brighton?

Sgt Fulham

Looks like it will remain 'doing a Fulham'. As a result it is good for us, but it frustrates me to see them likely to stay up given their approach. Goes to show that you have to be utterly crap to get relegated this year.

Jules

Still no ban for Toney. Still playing, still scoring.

alfie

Quote from: Jules on April 29, 2023, 04:50:47 PMStill no ban for Toney. Still playing, still scoring.
Don't worry it will soon be the end of the season, he will get a 2 month ban then, just in time for when it all starts again.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

SP

Feels like a massive blow to Forest at the GTech conceding the two late goals, even a point would've given them some hope.

Jules

Quote from: SP on April 29, 2023, 05:00:20 PMFeels like a massive blow to Forest at the GTech conceding the two late goals, even a point would've given them some hope.
Can't stand Brentford. Still no Toney ban, and they go and get a late winner. Forest looking doomed now. Would rather they stayed up as we always do well against them. Can't help but think likes of Leeds, Leicester, Everton will be better next season if they stay up.

SP

Quote from: Jules on April 29, 2023, 05:03:20 PM
Quote from: SP on April 29, 2023, 05:00:20 PMFeels like a massive blow to Forest at the GTech conceding the two late goals, even a point would've given them some hope.
Can't stand Brentford. Still no Toney ban, and they go and get a late winner. Forest looking doomed now. Would rather they stayed up as we always do well against them. Can't help but think likes of Leeds, Leicester, Everton will be better next season if they stay up.

I think it all starts to unravel for the Bees next season & they'll return to their rightful place in the Championship. Toney will have some form of ban & I'm not sure if Raya has signed a new contract?

Ruislip White

My thoughts too.
Also feel bad for anyone that will be relegated on account of Toney's goals.  Feels unfair.

Jules

Quote from: SP on April 29, 2023, 05:06:27 PM

I think it all starts to unravel for the Bees next season & they'll return to their rightful place in the Championship. Toney will have some form of ban & I'm not sure if Raya has signed a new contract?
Let's hope so. Thinking back to the game we played at the Lego ground, how did Toney get away with the studs up on Lukic's face? He knew what he was doing there.

StuinSalop

That was brutal for Forest. They thought they had won and it went seriously wrong v a crap performance by the bus stop.

Really funny watching the haha's celebrating like they had done something really good when in fact they got 2 very lucky results to just about stay in the championship. They are in their rightful tinpot place. 

davew

I think it is amazing what Brentford have achieved since selling their BMW strikers, I thought that they would be back in the Championship by now.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Whitestone

Quote from: SP on April 29, 2023, 05:06:27 PM

The Championship !! Their rightful place is League 1 at best.

SP

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on April 29, 2023, 03:34:01 PMPalace move ahead of Chelsea...only West Ham stopping Chelsea being bottom of the "London Premier League"

But Chelsea do have two defeats in hand so their goal difference is likely to be worse than Palaces.

filham

Quote from: SP on April 29, 2023, 07:56:09 PM
Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on April 29, 2023, 03:34:01 PMPalace move ahead of Chelsea...only West Ham stopping Chelsea being bottom of the "London Premier League"

But Chelsea do have two defeats in hand so their goal difference is likely to be worse than Palaces.
So good to see Chelsea struggling
Palace now safe, what a good move they made in getting Roy back as manager.

BestOfBrede

Really don't understand why people want Forest to stay up after buying in about 3 teams worth of players!
If they stay up their Greek mafia boss will easily buy another squad to go with the current three!
I don't understand how ffp isn't on their case,but they will be a big danger to be above us if they stay up!
Where as, I don't think Brentwood will be personally.