watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Leicester v Everton tonight

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, May 01, 2023, 03:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

8pm kick-off, I'll definitely be watching this one, what about you lot?

Glad we're out of the relegation scrap this season, but if either Leicester or Everton win, it will push Leeds and Forest down into the bottom 3.

As it stands, I feel Leeds are in free-fall at the mo, and will be that team who gets relegated.

For me, I still think it'll be this

18. Forest / Everton
19. Leeds
20. Southampton

Thailand Mick

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on May 01, 2023, 03:15:41 PM8pm kick-off, I'll definitely be watching this one, what about you lot?

Glad we're out of the relegation scrap this season, but if either Leicester or Everton win, it will push Leeds and Forest down into the bottom 3.

As it stands, I feel Leeds are in free-fall at the mo, and will be that team who gets relegated.

18. Forest / Everton
19. Leeds
20. Southampton

I looked at Forest fixtures and cannot see them getting more than four points then I looked at Leeds and cannot see them winning any.This is a massive game for Everton tonight,lose this one and I think it will be them Leeds and Southhampton.would love Forest to go down.

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: Thailand Mick on May 01, 2023, 03:35:46 PM
Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on May 01, 2023, 03:15:41 PM8pm kick-off, I'll definitely be watching this one, what about you lot?

18. Forest / Everton
19. Leeds
20. Southampton

I looked at Forest fixtures and cannot see them getting more than four points then I looked at Leeds and cannot see them winning any.This is a massive game for Everton tonight,lose this one and I think it will be them Leeds and Southhampton.would love Forest to go down.

Just get this feeling Forest are going to fluke it by 1pt.

SP

I wouldn't like to be there if/when Everton get relegated, I think it may get nasty.

Agree that Leeds seem to be dropping like a stone - shame!

Buffalo76

I'll be watching and hoping for a Leicester win. Would love to see Everton in the Championship  ::ahah::

SP

This could be a classic despite the dodgy defending.

bog

Maddison just missed a penalty with an awful kick.

SG

Quote from: bog on May 01, 2023, 08:59:55 PMMaddison just missed a penalty with an awful kick.

A quite dreadful penalty. Pressure getting to him.

SP

The Foxes with a slender lead, they need to call on the power of the clappers.

Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit

It would be something ironic if, having only hosted four seasons outside the First Division/Premier League, Goodison Park's final season is also outside the top flight.

Sgt Fulham

Two absolutely dreadful teams on the night. Were we really THAT bad the past 2 times we came up? I suppose we must have been. Absolutely blessed to be watching Fulham this year.

HobGoblin

Quote from: Rufus Brevetts Tracksuit on May 01, 2023, 09:28:34 PMIt would be something ironic if, having only hosted four seasons outside the First Division/Premier League, Goodison Park's final season is also outside the top flight.

Really hope so, another entitled club who think they are better than they are.

FFC1987

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on May 01, 2023, 10:15:57 PMTwo absolutely dreadful teams on the night. Were we really THAT bad the past 2 times we came up? I suppose we must have been. Absolutely blessed to be watching Fulham this year.

We were way worse sadly.......

Lighthouse

Makes the relegation scrap very exciting now. Which for a neutral is the most important thing.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Willham

Great game of football, not much rolling around, everyone wanted to get on with things, ref had a fantastic match, got everything right and made it clear early on, I'm not gonna give a foul because your on the floor.

Was a wholesome game

FishaPrice

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on May 01, 2023, 10:15:57 PMTwo absolutely dreadful teams on the night. Were we really THAT bad the past 2 times we came up? I suppose we must have been. Absolutely blessed to be watching Fulham this year.
The last time we were relegated- we were absolutely hopeless. I agree, its so wonderful to see Fulham getting results while playing attractive football!

Lighthouse

Now we can't finish worse than 15th.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Really fun match. One of the best of the season for neutrals imo, all it needed was one more Vardy goal.

Mr White

I'm praying West Ham get sucked back in,and Millwall get promoted, ohh I'd love to see that .

Woolly Mammoth

Entertaining end to end swashbuckling match with both teams fighting for their survival.
Very well refereed and cannot remember seeing any histrionics  from players which makes a pleasant change.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.