Main Menu

Happy Birthday CorkedHat

Started by Tom, January 15, 2011, 05:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Happy Birthday John! Have a great day.  :beer: :beer: :beer:
Fulham for life!

OldBrownShoe

As most of Rupanyup itself and many of the towns around in Western Victoria are under water, it is not likely to be the best of days but please have as happy a birthday as you possibly can on the 16th   :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:  Much love from both of us.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

CorkedHat

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on January 15, 2011, 06:52:04 AM
As most of Rupanyup itself and many of the towns around in Western Victoria are under water, it is not likely to be the best of days but please have as happy a birthday as you possibly can on the 16th   :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:  Much love from both of us.

I have just had a call to say that the worst of the flooding is yet to come and everyone has been invited to attend a Flood Crisis Meeting in the Hall at 7.30pm.
Tomorrow may be remembered around these parts for more than my birthday :down_under:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

Tom

Quote from: CorkedHat on January 15, 2011, 07:26:13 AM
Quote from: OldBrownShoe on January 15, 2011, 06:52:04 AM

I have just had a call to say that the worst of the flooding is yet to come and everyone has been invited to attend a Flood Crisis Meeting in the Hall at 7.30pm.
Tomorrow may be remembered around these parts for more than my birthday :down_under:

Keep safe bud and I hope all is well with you and your family.
Fulham for life!

SuffolkWhite

Sorry to hear of your woes, but have a good en if you can.  :wine:
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Jimpav

Happy birthday John, pleased to hear that the flooding  is beginning to subside.

Slightly less important here's to three birthday points from Wigan.

Cheers,

Jim

FC Silver Fox

Have a wonderful birthday, Bard, although you may have to swim to the pub to celebrate it. Take care.  B
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

Burt

Good grief, happy birthday Mr CH sir, have a Tooheys or two on me  :beer:

os5889

I wish you a very happy birthday (as happy as it can be under the circumstances) and hope you and yours keep safe and well!

alfie

It appears you know so many people from FFC and can go back so far that i guess you must what about 115, remarkable
A very happy birthday to you Sir
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

TheDaddy

Happy birthday mate and hes to all in Rupanyup keep safe
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

epsomraver

Happy birthday John, you are HOW OLD! may your water wings never deflate mate

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Blingo

Birthday Greetings winging their way over to you from a very warm and sunny Gib today m8. Have a Great day but above all keep safe.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Happy Birthday Johnny Boy  :wine: and just think in 30 you will look back on this day and think : Those FoF Bu$$ers forgot my birthday and I had to swim to the pub in my birthday suit   

FatFreddysCat

Happy birthday Corkie and keep safe.

epsomraver

Quote from: KCat on January 15, 2011, 10:46:58 AM
Happy Birthday Johnny Boy  :wine: and just think in 30 you will look back on this day and think : Those FoF Bu$$ers forgot my birthday and I had to swim to the pub in my birthday suit  

Good job Steve Irwin is not with us any more, if he had seen that wrinkly skin coming through the water he would been on your back  John with the gaffa tape  :003: :003: :003:

Mr Fulham

Happy Birthday, Corkie! :beer: :HD: :wine: :drums:

Have a great day!

CorkedHat

I have just returned from the Flood Crisis Meeting. It is now almost 11pm and overnight we can expect flood levels to rise another 4 feet 6 inches. It's a good job that Terry Dyson doesn't live here; we'd never see him again.
As I explained to OBS in an email everybody was at the meeting; The Police, the Red Cross, the Fire Brigade, the State Emergency Service, the Recovery Squad and the sand bags coordinator.
The only person missing was the air raid warden and a battalion from Dad's Army.
They have set up an evacuation centre in town and if push comes to shove that's where I'll be spending my birthday.
I am fortunate in that I have some truly wonderful people looking out for me and I couldn't wish to be surrounded by a more caring bunch.
I don't know about Steve Irwin, Dave, although we were advised not to wade through the murky waters because snakes will be in abundance.
It is great to see you back as KCat, Ms B, and so long as I don't lose power I shall be on here again tomorrow celebrating a win against Wigan with you.

What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

SmithyFFC

Happy Birthday, enjoy  :beer:
FTID