watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Happy Birthday CorkedHat

Started by Tom, January 15, 2011, 05:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cebu

Many happy returns to you. May you and all the people around you be safe.   :beer:

RidgeRider

Happy Birthday to the Bardinho of Rupunyup! Some talent for you:

finnster01

Another Capricorn sailor salute you Sir. May there be many more.

One day we will get around to that elusive bottle of Henschke Hill of Grace my friend :wine:

Look after yourself John and may the Good Lord keep you safe and sound.

And just remember, when everything look as dire as it gets and nobody knows what tomorrow will bring, just raise the flag and batten down the hatches and say thanks, after all you're not living in Liverpool.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

HatterDon

Happy Birthday to you and our best to your neighbors good sir.

And thank you, Mad Jack, for remembering the talent. Mr Hat may be older than Julius Caesar, but he can still look -- once he has the time, of course.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

sipwell

Happy birthday Mr. Corked Hat. Even though you are probably close to going to bed, I nonetheless hope you had a wonderful day!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!

Fernhurst

Can I quickly add my congratulations on your Birthday Corkie......

Here's wishing the all the best for the entire population of Rupunyup - we are all thinking of you.

VB

:005:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN  :005:
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

CorkedHat

Quote from: VB on January 16, 2011, 03:29:26 AM

:005:  HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN  :005:

Bill - the chances of me wearing that kit are nil unless I was going to a Fancy Dress Party where the theme was Clowns. Thank you all for your good wishes
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

BarryP

"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

LBNo11

...to someone I value as a real friend, wishing you a happy birthday, and many happy returns.

I hope you don't need to use those webbed feet today, stay safe...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

WhiteJC

mrska

Happy Birthday John.. Hope despite all the floods you manage to have a nice day! Cheers fella.. Skasie x

The Equalizer

Happy birthday John. I hope you can make the most of today (which is probably already tomorrow in Oz), and that the flooding in your area doesn't cause too many issues.

And have a schooner of Carlton Draught on me.  :beer:
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Happy Birthday John,you take care feller

Peabody

Sorry for being late John but belated happy birthdays. As I said to my wife, just think, 30 years ago, I was only 42 and everything worked!

WHITEwitch

They don't seem to have an icon with a snorkel - maybe that can be arranged.

I hope your birthday went well love and have been thinking of you over the weekend and hoping you are okay.

J x