watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Trains to Southampton

Started by AJW48361, May 05, 2023, 09:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJW48361

Anybody up to date or in the Know Regarding Train travel to Southampton next Saturday Planned strike on the 12th I know, also I hear engineering work on the 13th are planned is Train travel not a option?

Whitestone

Saturday 13th May is a strike day. So far as I can see operators haven't announced any changes to services yet but I'd guess they will in due course. I've already bought my ticket so probably have to get a refund if there are cancellations.

Southcoastffc

From southern rail on twitter within the last hour: (sorry it doesn't help you)

ASLEF has announced that strike action by their members will take place on 12 May, 31 May & 3 June, & an overtime ban 15-20 May inclusive as well as on 13 May & 1 June. RMT members will also take strike action on 13 May. We're awaiting confirmation on how this affects service.the
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

AJW48361

Many Thanks doesn't look promising.

AJW48361

No Trains to Soton on Saturday.

H4usuallysitting

Dr Know

As long as the ferries are going I'm sorted !

jarv

I will be travelling from Winchester (my saints mate lives there).  Most likely by bus, it is not far but need a lot of time due to the tour of Hampshire housing estates along the way. The train takes 10 minutes!!!