watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Richarlison

Started by We Are Premier League, May 20, 2023, 01:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

We Are Premier League

Marco went all in to sign Richarlison at Watford...sounds like he will be moving on from Spuds this summer. Think Spuds would sell him for 30-35m, Marco might just be the man to get him back to his best!

A few random quotes from the two of them:

'I'm sorry Marco but Richarlison will fly to the Netherlands on Monday and sign with Ajax.' I immediately replied: 'No, you have to stop everything. I want Richarlison at all costs at Watford.' So I get Richarlison's number, phone him and speak to him in Portuguese.

"He tells me: 'I am joining Ajax' and I said: 'No, you are not, you are coming to Watford.' I told him that I would support him with everything.

"I want to have a lot of success with Everton. I think it is going to be important for me here to be with Marco Silva again."
"I look to Marco like a father. He came to Brazil to bring me to England and I know I will be grateful for my life to Marco."

demeant0r

Richarlison would be an amazing coup for Fulham. He can play in the flanks as well as a striker so he can play alongside Mitro

Nick Bateman

Agreed. Richarlison would work wonders alongside Mitrovic. He is wasted on Spurs' bench.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

We Are Premier League

They are 2-1 down at home after 73min and he is still on the bench today, can't see him staying unless the new manager changes his mind.

Deeping_white

He's worth £20m and not a penny more - we've got bigger priorities this summer than to be spending £30m+ on him

Jims Dentist

Arrogant, petulant, self centered.
Would ruin the dressing room.

SerbianLad

If he's available for 30 million or less, it's a no brainer for me. Knows Marco very well, fits our system really well and can play all across attack.

LC

If we can get him for £30m then absolutely, but I highly doubt Tottenham will let him go for that. They would probably allow a loan deal

demeant0r

According to football manager, he's on £175k a week, there's no way we could afford that.

St Eve

No thank you. Arrogant player. Spends more time diving than playing. Can't even get in a terrible Spurs team. He is playing now, off the bench and has done nothing. Spurs are now losing 3-1

SerbianLad

Quote from: St Eve on May 20, 2023, 02:25:59 PMoff the bench and has done nothing.
Had two excellent headers that were briliantly saved by Raya.
Quote from: St Eve on May 20, 2023, 02:25:59 PMNo thank you. Arrogant player. Spends more time diving than playing.
There's some truth in that, but he was brilliant for Watford under Marco. I'm sure Marco would unlock his potential again.

cmg

"Carlo Ancelotti has reportedly urged Real Madrid to pursue versatile Tottenham attacker Richarlison in the summer transfer window...
The report claims that Ancelotti is pushing Real Madrid to sign the 26-year-old in the summer transfer window. And with Richarlison's market value at around €55 million, a deal in the region of the same valuation might be on the cards. But Real Madrid will prefer to sign Erling Haaland or Kylian Mbappe instead of the Tottenham ace..."

(thehardtackle.com/...whatever that is)

wback

He's... ok. I suspect he'll stay at Spurs because the new manager will need to make him the main man when Kane signs for Man Utd.

Craven Mad

I'd have him in a heartbeat at the right price. I think he'd be an excellent option to attack the channels and, given his success at Everton with DCL, I'm sure he would be an excellent foil for a player like Mitro.

I can't see Levy being sensible though, so I doubt he'd be available.

Somerset Fulham

Never going to happen.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jims Dentist on May 20, 2023, 02:10:28 PMArrogant, petulant, self centered.
Would ruin the dressing room.

Last bloke i want to see in Fulhams dressing room let alone wearing a Fulham kit.
A very toxic individual, that is why he is sitting on Spurs bench.
A horrible creature.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jims Dentist

Depending on wages, would rather have Moura on a free.

perry geyton

I can't stand him and would not like to see him in a Fulham shirt.
Plus he's hugely overrated.....

hovewhite

If Marco gets him he would have my support as I trust marco to dictate signings.

Whitestone

I don't get the comments describing him as overrated, arrogant, petulant etc. Don't let your personal feelings get in the way of a good signing. Silva knows Richarlison well and would be the one person who could get the very best out of him. Richarlison  scores goals for fun for Brazil just like Mitro does for Serbia. He would be an amazing signing for Fulham and is the sort of player who could elevate us to the next level. That said there's very little chance of him coming our way.