News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So who do we want to win the Cup Final tomorrow?

Started by Fulham 442, June 02, 2023, 05:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

I'll go first.  City for me.  So disappointed that we didn't get anything out of our three games against United this season and we should have won at least one!  Not that I'm holding any resentment ....

Nick Bateman

Despite being "robbed" by United in the FA Cup that was more about the official than our opponents. I would prefer City not to get the treble and it would show that City are beatable at their very best. So United here.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

filham

We really don't want City to walk away with everything, so for negative reasons a weak vote for United.

Somerset Fulham

Meh. I honestly don't care.

Saint and Greavsie are on at half ten though.

alfie

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on June 02, 2023, 05:36:36 PMMeh. I honestly don't care.

Me too couldn't care less.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Andy S

It's only people who follow football via the tv that have any interest in the cup final these days. For me the season finished last weekend and I couldn't give a jot. It is the equivalent of the rich clubs being able to buy a trophy and it's not worth having

Fulham 442

Quote from: Andy S on June 02, 2023, 05:44:26 PMIt's only people who follow football via the tv that have any interest in the cup final these days. For me the season finished last weekend and I couldn't give a jot. It is the equivalent of the rich clubs being able to buy a trophy and it's not worth having
Don't think you would say that that if we'd got to the final!

McBrideOfFrankenstein

United. I can't ever support state owned clubs with zero regard for human rights, it has no place in the English game (United will probably be one soon as well, but they aren't yet).

davew

City for me, they are undoubtedly the best team in the World, not sure how many rules they have broken but Pep
in charge has yet again proved he is the top guy to be in charge of a football club.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

Unlike Andy S I certainly care about the cup. And no I don't follow football from my armchair.  In this instance i marginally favour Manure although I can relate to those who don't have a preference.

Southcoastffc

I used to love cup final day, including watching all the build up. Now I don't care about it at all and won't watch any of it. I can't remember when things changed but, as others say, Man U v Man C - so what?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Southcoastffc on June 02, 2023, 09:02:42 PMI used to love cup final day, including watching all the build up. Now I don't care about it at all and won't watch any of it. I can't remember when things changed but, as others say, Man U v Man C - so what?

Hate to say it but that is very much my feeling. I used to love the build up and be involved with all the hours of pre match stuff. Now I have to admit I forgot it was even on. I don't remember who was in last years and don't think outside of the fans of the teams competing it holds the same excitement it once did.

Yes if Fulham made it back it would be a big deal. However outside of that I just don't have any interest.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SG

Quote from: Southcoastffc on June 02, 2023, 09:02:42 PMI used to love cup final day, including watching all the build up. Now I don't care about it at all and won't watch any of it. I can't remember when things changed but, as others say, Man U v Man C - so what?

My thoughts exactly

Fulham 442

Sorry for my post! I won't make that mistake again, it was supposed to be light-hearted!

bobbo

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on June 02, 2023, 05:36:36 PMMeh. I honestly don't care.

me too not bothered , not sure I've even got time to watch it .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fulham Tup North

::scarf::
I care nothing for either team, but one has to admit City do play lovely football...
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Terry Towling

The only reason I like Man Utd to get to a final is that I can see their fans cry when they lose. This rather nasty trait started after years of watching the plastic, tourist fans of Utd go on about all the stuff they were winning...oh and I didn't like Giggs always moaning and being too hairy.

I vote City!

Lighthouse

Quote from: Fulham 442 on June 02, 2023, 09:31:21 PMSorry for my post! I won't make that mistake again, it was supposed to be light-hearted!

I don't understand this reaction either. You offered up a debate on who would people like to win in the Cup Final. People have answered as honestly as they can. Why is it a mistake to ask the question. The answers have been light hearted. Some people have admitted lack of interest. But all very light hearted.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope