https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Puffa watch

Started by H4usuallysitting, June 10, 2023, 12:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Could the puffa be going to Leeds

Fulham 442

Where did you see that H4?  Feel sorry for their fans if that is the case, well the fans of any club where he ends up as head coach!  Mind you the media always like to mention he has two promotions from the Championship on his CV....

Cumbrian White

Quote from: Fulham 442 on June 10, 2023, 01:14:09 PMWhere did you see that H4?  Feel sorry for their fans if that is the case, well the fans of any club where he ends up as head coach!  Mind you the media always like to mention he has two promotions from the Championship on his CV....
And to be fair he does have those 2 promotions so can't see why a championship side looking for promotion wouldn't take him. It's about getting promoted not quality of football. If you can do both then great if not, just get the job done. And he has.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Cumbrian White on June 10, 2023, 05:22:59 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on June 10, 2023, 01:14:09 PMWhere did you see that H4?  Feel sorry for their fans if that is the case, well the fans of any club where he ends up as head coach!  Mind you the media always like to mention he has two promotions from the Championship on his CV....
And to be fair he does have those 2 promotions so can't see why a championship side looking for promotion wouldn't take him. It's about getting promoted not quality of football. If you can do both then great if not, just get the job done. And he has.
I think we got promoted in spite of him not because of him tbh. I also think he's been well found out at both Bournemouth and Bruges. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole for the head coach job. I think he needs to step down a bit rolewise.

H4usuallysitting

I think the word is buzz feed.... it's in some press.... probably speculation....stick it in Google

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: Cumbrian White on June 10, 2023, 05:22:59 PM

He got us promoted through the playoffs with a squad that should have won the league. It was also the most boring season I can remember. A surprisingly large percentage of Fulham supporters actually wanted Parker out during his promotion season! Parkerball is mind numbingly boring, even when you're winning.

I actually used to think Parker could be a great manager but I was wrong. Of course he might get Leeds promoted (if there's any truth to these rumors) but so can a lot of other managers. If Leeds can retain most of their players they should bounce straight back up, even with Parker in charge. Many of the fans will hate every second of it though

Andy S

In fairness he did get us promoted so he should be a candidate for the Leeds job. It's how he got us promoted which becomes the big bone of contention. There are not too many outstanding candidates for the job that are unemployed at present However good Leeds Squad is even Parker should be able to get them promoted. It might be an idea to replace him as soon as the job is done as he is a little quick to throw in the towel once it is done

Nero

Leeds fans will love him, image going from Bielsa ball to Parker ball  :slap:

Rupert

If he does get them promoted than he has found his level, and will have a lucrative career for the next couple of decades getting newly relegated clubs back into the top division.

I can think of worse fates.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Eton White

Quote from: Nero on June 11, 2023, 10:18:16 AMLeeds fans will love him, image going from Bielsa ball to Parker ball  :slap:

This!

The Leeds fans would be up in arms the instant they see the boring style of play Scott Parker brings to the table.

They've been used to a high tempo, high energy, attacking brand of football for years now (particularly during Bielsa's time there). I can't think of a more inappropriate club for him to manage!

alfie

After all this time, are we still fixated on Parker, who cares what he does, well I guess some people do.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Andy S

Quote from: alfie on June 11, 2023, 11:20:11 AMAfter all this time, are we still fixated on Parker, who cares what he does, well I guess some people do.

why do you worry? There is little else going on. I'm not fixated about what anyone else does but I am interested in what our ex managers might be going to do. You must be very boring if you're not

alfie

Quote from: Andy S on June 11, 2023, 12:02:20 PM
Quote from: alfie on June 11, 2023, 11:20:11 AMAfter all this time, are we still fixated on Parker, who cares what he does, well I guess some people do.

why do you worry? There is little else going on. I'm not fixated about what anyone else does but I am interested in what our ex managers might be going to do. You must be very boring if you're not
Ok what's
Jol doing
Ranieri doing
Coleman doing
Symons doing
Tigana doing

The list goes on no one seems interested in them.

As for boring well there are more important things in my life like my grandchildren.

But who am I to question what you do, each to their own.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Andy S

Alfie
Quote from: alfie on June 11, 2023, 12:43:46 PM

Ok what's
Jol doing
Ranieri doing
Coleman doing
Symons doing
Tigana doing

As for boring well there are more important things in my life like my grandchildren.

Alfie get a life and don't worry about other people. I for one am not bothered what anyone is doing including you. Goodbye

St Eve

Quote from: Eton White on June 11, 2023, 10:48:12 AM
Quote from: Nero on June 11, 2023, 10:18:16 AMLeeds fans will love him, image going from Bielsa ball to Parker ball  :slap:

This!

The Leeds fans would be up in arms the instant they see the boring style of play Scott Parker brings to the table.

They've been used to a high tempo, high energy, attacking brand of football for years now (particularly during Bielsa's time there). I can't think of a more inappropriate club for him to manage!
Exactly why this is a perfect match!

St Eve

I am as well. I am also interested in what ex players are doing.

Dienikes

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on June 11, 2023, 07:00:06 AMA surprisingly large percentage of Fulham supporters actually wanted Parker out during his promotion season!

How do you know that a large percentage of Fulham supporters wanted Parker out during his promotion season?  Which promotion season are you talking about?

alfie

Quote from: St Eve on June 11, 2023, 02:26:47 PM
Quote from: Eton White on June 11, 2023, 10:48:12 AM

This!

Exactly why this is a perfect match!
Quote from: Andy S on June 11, 2023, 01:37:47 PMAlfie

Ok what's
Jol doing
Ranieri doing
Coleman doing
Symons doing
Tigana doing

Alfie get a life and don't worry about other people. I for one am not bothered what anyone is doing including you. Goodbye
Ahh it's so sad that conversations can't be had without someone having to be rude
Yes goodbye mate, enjoy yourself and your life whatever you do.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

H4usuallysitting

Next week it might be cardigan watch

Surlyc

Ok what's
Jol doing
Ranieri doing
Coleman doing
Symons doing
Tigana doing

I'm wasn't really thinking about it, but I am genuinely interested in knowing what all of those guys are doing. Anyone care to assist (i.e. do all the work for me)?