watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham 3-0 Spurs - 16 March

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btffc

Quote from: LittleErn on March 16, 2024, 06:03:34 PMWe've been on top but haven't scored. Makes me nervous.

Yep has me worried too. Control has flipped after we failed to score one of our chances and now they look much more dangerous.

Twig

Quote from: LittleErn on March 16, 2024, 06:01:34 PMThey're getting too much joy on their left. Castagne does seem to standoff a long way.

Yes I agree. I think Tete would provide better defensive cover.

LittleErn

Pereira losing out in too many l to 1 tackles.

Twig

btffc

Nittany_Joe

Yes, Yes, Yes!

Fulham! Beautiful goal!

St Eve

Twig

Who says Robinson can't cross!

SerbianLad

Twig

btffc

Lovely cross from Robinson as well. He has really improved. He'd be in the England team right now(due to injuries) if hadn't chosen the US

LittleErn

I take it all back!  ::wine::  ::scarf::  Barring VAR

Eton White

6 in 7 for Muniz!
Muniz on fire!

Drewry66

Sexy football. Get in you little roddy dazzler!!

btffc

Need to unleash Adama in the 2nd half with a lead

Twig

I've been cautious but I'm starting to get very excited about Muniz. That was a very, very good first touch and finish.

demeant0r

Muniz seems to be the real deal and not just a purple patch. Long may it continue!

LittleErn

So far so good. We've been better than them and deserve the lead, but Spurs have a record of coming back late in the game. Let's hope we can keep this level up til the end. They've certainly created a few good chances so I think we'll need more than one.

SerbianLad

Great performance so far. Robinson wonderful, the midfield 3 absolutely bossing their midfield, Muniz battling hard and two centrebacks very assured. Castagne has been superb in attack, but I feel like all Spurs attacks that had any danger in them have come from his side and due to his poor defending. Likewise with Andreas, he was crucial in our pressing and general midfield play, but has been erratic at times. Tete and one of Traore/Wilson/Cairney to come on for two of them at some time in the second half. If Lukic/Willian get tired later on, Reed and another one of the Adama/Wilson/Cairney to come on for them.

More of the same in the second half please.

Drewry66

Quote from: Twig on March 16, 2024, 06:19:00 PMI've been cautious but I'm starting to get very excited about Muniz. That was a very, very good first touch and finish.

The spin flick to lay it off was brilliant earlier on as well. Also got in two other good goal scoring positions showing he is making all the right runs. Very unluck with the back flick as just missed it as was player behind him. Brilliant finish for the goal. Been an absolute menace against two very decent centre backs. Absolutely loving the kid.

We've been absolutely class. Brilliant press. Brilliant passing. We look absolutely electric on the break. What a ball from Robinson..6 assists this season? Brilliant.

They have got tonnes of quality of course and Maddison is just so good but whatever happens second half that was a half to be proud of.