Need to capitalize on these chances

Twig

Doing well but need to find a goal.

St Eve

We must keep attacking as their defence is weak

Drewry66

Been brilliant so far. Just final pass or shot

bill taylors apprentice

Excellent opening 20 mins, just need a goal please! 

St Eve

Some of our football is brilliant

Nittany_Joe

Marco has put out a strong lineup. When Fulham are playing their best they can beat anyone. They beat Spurs in the EFL Cup.

I am watching the game on the USA Network. Does anyone know who the tv commentators are? The lead voice has a high pitch voice, like it's coming from a midget or a woman (no offense, don't know how else to describe it). I have not heard this commentator before.

SerbianLad

Great performance so far, we need to continue to play like this and the goals will come.

btffc

Andreas needs to stop shooting from 35 yards. 25 and in then sure have a go but those ultra long shots are pointless.

LittleErn

The ref doesn't seem to want to penalise Spurs but isn't so shy when Fulham do it. Or am I biased?

Twig

Quote from: LittleErn on March 16, 2024, 05:58:23 PMThe ref doesn't seem to want to penalise Spurs but isn't so shy when Fulham do it. Or am I biased?

Not seen anything at this early stage to suggest any ref bias.

bill taylors apprentice

If only Pereira could finish

St Eve

Quote from: btffc on March 16, 2024, 05:57:00 PMAndreas needs to stop shooting from 35 yards. 25 and in then sure have a go but those ultra long shots are pointless.
Shoot and you shall score

Twig

LittleErn

They're getting too much joy on their left. Castagne does seem to standoff a long way.

LittleErn

We've been on top but haven't scored. Makes me nervous.