watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolves 2-1 Fulham - 9 March

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ron

Quote from: akf on March 09, 2024, 03:40:46 PMI agree Reed should he on a yellow for that.

Start warming up Joao...

St Eve

Neto injured and off

jayffc

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on March 09, 2024, 03:38:13 PMFulham are playing disjointed, especially in tight spaces. Harry Wilson in particular is below par.

Team needs to settle down. Tosin missed another opportunity to score. Fulham should be ahead 2-0 now.

Must be watching a different game to me

Had 2 incredible moves that should have been goals. And a 3rd close pass just off to put muniz through from Lukic.

Some great pass and move stuff. Not every moves connected but think weve had by far the better chances.

Drewry66

Neto was looking dangerous and their only real threat so far. Sad for him but very good for us. Come on Fulham now!

SP

I've only got the radio coverage but what's with all the Wolves injuries?

SerbianLad

Will Wolves have 11 players by the end of the match?

MisfitKid

probably 15 minutes of ET...
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

St Eve

Quote from: Nittany_Joe on March 09, 2024, 03:38:13 PMFulham are playing disjointed, especially in tight spaces. Harry Wilson in particular is below par.

Team needs to settle down. Tosin missed another opportunity to score. Fulham should be ahead 2-0 now.
I think we are playing well and are the better side

Drewry66

Quote from: jayffc on March 09, 2024, 03:43:39 PM

Must be watching a different game to me

Had 2 incredible moves that should have been goals. And a 3rd close pass just off to put muniz through from Lukic.

Some great pass and move stuff. Not every moves connected but think weve had by far the better chances.

Think it's been a mix. Been very sloppy on the ball giving it away cheaply. Amso look incredibly dangerous on the break. Had by far the better chances with some lovely play and should be at least 2 0.

ron

Wolves' coaching team must be wondering if they prepared their team properly by now.

MisfitKid

SP

Talksport 2 describing Calvin Bassey as a man mountain.

Drewry66

Quote from: SP on March 09, 2024, 03:47:42 PMTalksport 2 describing Calvin Bassey as a man mountain.

He's been a beast again.

bill taylors apprentice

Is it me or is the ball running slowly on the pitch?

SP

Quote from: Drewry66 on March 09, 2024, 03:49:42 PM
Quote from: SP on March 09, 2024, 03:47:42 PMTalksport 2 describing Calvin Bassey as a man mountain.

He's been a beast again.

To think some people wrote him off as a waste of money, a monster & so passionate.

jayffc

Traore to rip this lot open on the counter late on. Can feel it coming, they look very vulnerable on the counter

SP

Hoping Adama can come on & gain us another valuable three points.

Al-Fayed

We deserved to be at least 1-0 up. We've got a great bench today so hopefully we can nick this.

MisfitKid

Not that he is playing poorly, but Muniz needs to realize they are not going to give him space. gonna have to fight for every ball (and stay on your feet).

Drewry66

Quote from: SP on March 09, 2024, 03:51:51 PM
Quote from: Drewry66 on March 09, 2024, 03:49:42 PM

He's been a beast again.

To think some people wrote him off as a waste of money, a monster & so passionate.

Another amazing bit of business (and coaching) taking a player supposedly not doing so well well and showing he's actually amazing. No one ever gets passed hîm! At 24 if he carries on playing like this the rest of the season he's a £60+ millon player in the summer. Not that I want to sell!