watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wolves 2-1 Fulham - 9 March

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:49:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

Lots of sloppy moments from all of our players. As I said, Robinson was in particular guilty of this, but it seems he has woken up and actually he's been one of our better players towards the end of the half. That being said, we look like the better team. With far better chances as well. Good chance from Andreas at the start of the match, Muniz almost got to that through ball by Lukic before Bueno and he would have been in, the Wilson chance and of course the Tosin crossbar. All good chances. Wolves on the other hand only had one half decent chance through Ait Nouri. Willian and Traore to come on sometime in the second half. I'd like to see Tete too, Castagne seems a bit shaky to me today.

WindyCity

Strange first half in my view. FFC very sloppy out there.  Yet, Wolves didn't really have any great scoring chances, and FFC had three great chances to take the lead with Wilson, Pereira and Adarabioyo on the woodwork.  Would like to see FFC tighten up and not give easy balls away.  FFC look the better team out there, fingers crossed to find way to score....

Drewry66

Should be 2 0. With their injuries they are there for the taking. Their press is good and is causing us problems but when we've broken it looked brilliant on the break. Feels like a Cairney game this and defo Adama on the break.

filham

From the GJ commentary it sounds as if we are playing some good football but the old problem of finding the net is back with us.
Surely will will use impact subs on 60 mins. If we leave all that talent sitting on the bench and fail to win Silva is going to get stick.

Nittany_Joe

Quote from: SP on March 09, 2024, 03:47:42 PMTalksport 2 describing Calvin Bassey as a man mountain.

I like Bassey starting at the back. He is young and strong with good acceleration and conditioning. He does not let opposing forwards push him around the way they do against Issa Diop.

Diop is tall and good with his head but he needs to hit the weight room and build muscle mass.

I also think Bassey is better technically with the ball. He pushes the ball forward instead of sending the ball back all the time to Leno. I like that he is not afraid to go one on one with midfielders. He is at the top of his game right now and Marco is rewarding him for it.

St Eve

We are definitely the better team and with their injuries, particularly Neto, there are 3 points for the taking

Nittany_Joe

LEMINA should have been booked for simulation. He tripped on his own foot and tried to coax a penalty. Rubbish.

ron

Please stop this faffing about at the back... a lot of good work can be wasted in a second

SerbianLad

akf

Why on earth are we giving the ball away so easily!?  We are passing it to them in dangerous positions

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MisfitKid

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Al-Fayed

Tosin looking like he sank a few pints at half time.

Twig

They deserved that, we've not come out of the dressing room yet for this half.

davew

Should not be losing this match!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

SerbianLad

Palhinha for Reed needed. Can't risk going to ten against a very beatable Wolves team.

Edit: ffs

WindyCity

Another sloppy give away and we're down

St Eve

Fulham 442

Subs now please Marco!