https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle 3-0 Fulham - 16 Dec

Started by WhiteJC, June 15, 2023, 11:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roberto w6

I'd take Pereira off for Harrison R and hope

Drewry66

He's tried to pull out!! Not his leg but his frigging hip?!?! 10 men the whole game and just as he finds form banned for 3. Unbelievable

SerbianLad

He tried to get away from the challenge. Yes he did it too late, but how is that a red and a clear elbow just a bit earlier (where Lascelles didn't even try to avoid contact) wasn't even a yellow?

SP

This week I've seen VAR ignore obvious red cards for awful fouls, no danger of that today

St Eve

I'm not convinced it was deliberate. He pulled out. Yellow yes, but red is harsh in my opinion

FFC1987

How stupid and unnecessary. Started to finally make an impact and now he'll be out during a key period for us. New striker in January needed regardless of this but does show even Jimenez can't be trusted.

demeant0r

We'll do well to get a point from this game now

SimonDaviesEnjoyer

Getting sent off after 20 minutes is unforgivable. Our disciplinary record seems to have been atrocious in the past few seasons.

jayffc

This commentator hamming it up aswell. Behave, Raul thinks the guy is going to flick up the ball so jumps to block and pulls out of the challenge realizing he's misjudged and sure his body hits him. Clumsy sure, but serious foul play though worth of a ready? Give over, soft generation...if he wanted to injure he wouldn't have pulled his leg out the way. Nonsense yet again. Game ruined

MisfitKid

Quote from: SerbianLad on December 16, 2023, 03:25:56 PMHe tried to get away from the challenge. Yes he did it too late, but how is that a red and a clear elbow just a bit earlier (where Lascelles didn't even try to avoid contact) wasn't even a yellow?

Not even a foul.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Lordedmundo

Silly challenge yes - but never a red. He didn't lead with his leg, arm or elbow - he just jumped into the Newcastle player.

Not even a yellow for the Newcastle player when Raul gets whacked in the face and then he gets a red for something that is just clumsy and without intent to hurt the player!

ron

FFC In Oz

Raul you f'n idiot.

Soft? Probably.  Did he pull out of the challenge? Yes

But you go in with that much venom, you leave yourself in danger of getting sent off with minimal impact/contact.

ffcthereligion

Does that mean he's banned for cup?

TC's Sporran

woodwork and then that was handball surely

ron

Back down to earth with our striker options...

rusty shackleford

No coincidence that he was riled uo right before. So it was stupid. Dont give these ballbag VAR tubes an excuse to send you off ffs. For a nothing challange nowhere. Lack of discipline comes from the top down. Odds on Marco getting red here today? Cert id imagine

Rj Fulham

Im watching a stream and missed the start, whats this about Raul copping a elbow? How surprising a Newcastle player doesnt get a red at home ::angry::

SP