watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Squad

Started by MickTheBeard, June 18, 2023, 02:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickTheBeard

With max of 17 foreigners in 25 man squad.And now Duffy gone and possibly tosin and rumours of rodak wanting to play so he can get back playing for his country we won't fill our quota,especially as their isn't development players ready to step up we walk a fine line to stay up with Tony's storm troopers in the background trying to step in and stop us staying up knockhart,ivan the terrible cant get out of bed Swiss fullback,kongolo even he has played more games than lipman and new recruit lukic as tony said good player can't play dm position the energy of special one or the passing of cairney or the effort of belgium midfielder where does that leave him I know he could be come a centre half or a wrestler.

Andy S

The season is over I'm sure the manager has it all in hand

Somerset Fulham

Who is the Belgian midfielder?

Colton F.C.

Oi Oi Oi!

TheRealMB

On other thoughts and notes - I will only watch the United States presidential debates if Mick and "rational fan" do live commentary...like those two old dudes in the muppets. 

filham

Quote from: TheRealMB on June 19, 2023, 01:16:37 AMOn other thoughts and notes - I will only watch the United States presidential debates if Mick and "rational fan" do live commentary...like those two old dudes in the muppets. 
I will only watch the United States Presidential debate if either ,or both, Tim Ream and Brian McBride are candidates.

The Rational Fan

We have enough non-foreign players given the FA definition, which includes Rodak, Mbabu and Periera amount the list of local players, but will have to replace any we lose such as Tosin, Robinson and Reid will local players.

Brian McGroom

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on June 18, 2023, 01:58:42 PMWho is the Belgian midfielder?
Possibly Pereira?

bencher

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on June 19, 2023, 05:49:34 PM
Quote from: TheRealMB on June 19, 2023, 01:16:37 AMOn other thoughts and notes - I will only watch the United States presidential debates if Mick and "rational fan" do live commentary...like those two old dudes in the muppets. 
I will only watch the United States Presidential debate if either ,or both, Tim Ream and Brian McBride are candidates.

I shall only watch it if Kermit & Big Bird are candidates.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.