watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What’s the word on Neeskens ?

Started by perry geyton, July 03, 2023, 07:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

perry geyton

Has his contract expired yet ? Haven't read much about him but me personally I'd love him to stay, equally as effective as Solomon plus he can take a cracking free kick....

JimmyConway

Personally think it's a player we need to upgrade on. If we are going to improve on last season we are going to need better quality. Unless there is a long injury list he is a bench warmer at best. That might sound harsh but you have to take the sentiment away.

MickTheBeard

He's not very good and he needs upgrading.

Andy S

Not very good he's a lot better than you and me

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ElRay

The club offered him an extension, so I assume he's weighing up his options. See if a better offer come in or maybe he wants to go back to France

H4usuallysitting

I thought he done well in the prem, before his injury

FishaPrice

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on July 03, 2023, 09:28:54 PMI thought he done well in the prem, before his injury
I totally agree. He started the season really well. At that time he was clearly making the 'step up' to premier league quality.

filham

Our best wide men, Willian and Solomon have given us the cold shoulder and need to be replaced, that is going to be difficult could cost a good few million.

No way can we spend time and money looking for replacement cover for the wide positions, essential we keep Kebano and BDR

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on July 03, 2023, 09:47:33 PMOur best wide men, Willian and Solomon have given us the cold shoulder and need to be replaced, that is going to be difficult could cost a good few million.

No way can we spend time and money looking for replacement cover for the wide positions, essential we keep Kebano and BDR
I can't agree that Solomon is better than Harry Wilson, and on the basis of last season's contributions I'd take BDR over Solomon. I do recognise that Solomon has more future potential than BDR of course.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Colton F.C.

The little fella is hugely underrated.

RAY Rock ????

Manor Solomon is better than Wilson and Reid put together. Massive loss to us the things he was doing in games can't be taught.
 Young ✔️
Fast ✔️
Dribbling ability ✔️
Awareness ✔️
See a pass✔️
Work in tight spaces ✔️
Gutted he is going

perry geyton

Quote from: filham on July 03, 2023, 09:47:33 PMOur best wide men, Willian and Solomon have given us the cold shoulder and need to be replaced, that is going to be difficult could cost a good few million.

I'm not Soll
Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on July 03, 2023, 11:24:14 PMManor Solomon is better than Wilson and Reid put together. Massive loss to us the things he was doing in games can't be taught.
 Young ✔️
Fast ✔️
Dribbling ability ✔️
Awareness ✔️
See a pass✔️
Work in tight spaces ✔️
Gutted he is going
Drifts in and out of games

perry geyton

Quote from: Colton F.C. on July 03, 2023, 10:56:29 PMThe little fella is hugely underrated.

100%
Makes me laugh when everyone's poppin off about Solomon
An inform Neeskins is far more effective

ianthailand

Quote from: perry geyton on July 04, 2023, 02:10:59 AM

I'm not Soll
Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on July 03, 2023, 11:24:14 PMManor Solomon is better than Wilson and Reid put together. Massive loss to us the things he was doing in games can't be taught.
 Young ✔️
Fast ✔️
Dribbling ability ✔️
Awareness ✔️
See a pass✔️
Work in tight spaces ✔️
Gutted he is going
Drifts in and out of games
Doesn't defend very well, too weak.

hovewhite

Kebano hoping he signs as stepped up well under Marco and love the man.

Whitestone

Willian and Solomon are better players than BDR and Kebano and will be missed.

I understand the love Kebano gets, he's a great character but not good enough to hold down a regular starting position IMO. Probably worth another one year contract on the evidence of last season because we need strength in depth.

If Willian continues to play hardball we will need to sign a decent left winger, maybe two if Kebano moves on and someone to compete with Wilson as a starter on the right.

Whitestone

Quote from: perry geyton on July 04, 2023, 02:12:33 AM
Quote from: Colton F.C. on July 03, 2023, 10:56:29 PMThe little fella is hugely underrated.

100%
Makes me laugh when everyone's poppin off about Solomon
An inform Neeskins is far more effective

An in form Solomon is a big upgrade on Kebano. Unfortunately we didn't always see that from Solomon.

toshes mate

The doubters could at least learn to spell names correctly - it is Neeskens and he's a better player and speller than any of them could ever have been.  Nice guy too and so he beats you at eveything and more ...

Mickeyboro

Quote from: toshes mate on July 04, 2023, 07:32:28 AMThe doubters could at least learn to spell names correctly - it is Neeskens and he's a better player and speller than any of them could ever have been.  Nice guy too and so he beats you at eveything and more ...

You were doing so well until three words from the end!  :slap: