watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCtv - Brentford Match

Started by filham, July 24, 2023, 10:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Nothing live last night and no match recordings on FFCtv this morning, just a post match interview with BDR.
Not sure that I am getting value for my £5 per month membership.

Deeping_white

Not a lot they can do when the US networks have exclusivity over the TV rights and Sky have exclusive access to show them in the UK?

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on July 24, 2023, 10:45:16 AMNothing live last night and no match recordings on FFCtv this morning, just a post match interview with BDR.
Not much I know, but better than nothing:
https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/fulham/12926356/fulham-3-2-brentford-wonder-goals-and-palhinha-injury-scare
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andy S

I didn't see last nights game and I know it was only a so called friendly or as I call them a training game but Was it played at any pace? We're the players playing to win and finally is this the year Brentford's bubble bursts

susiescw

Quote from: Andy S on July 24, 2023, 11:25:15 AMI didn't see last nights game and I know it was only a so called friendly or as I call them a training game but Was it played at any pace? We're the players playing to win and finally is this the year Brentford's bubble bursts

I watched the game it was played at great pace and our guys were great no signs of unhappiness looked like a close knit happy team. Mbabu did really well replacing Palhina and the youngsters that came on were also impressive. Brentford were also very good just not as good, so an exciting game.  At the end of the match Mitro and Marco had a chat and seemed quite jolly all things considered. All our goals were great particularly the first two

Cobh Fulham Fan

was a great game, not just because we won but because it showed us all we wanted to know - that all the recent media hype and lies hadnt rubbed off on the players and their cohesion.  They were all brilliant and played like the group/family we know them to be.

as for the game itself, we edged it because we took our chances while they not quiet so.  We might have had a fourth goal if Willans shot wasnt stopped by great goal keeping.

Lordedmundo

filham

Quote from: Lordedmundo on July 24, 2023, 12:08:19 PMLonger highlights on You Tube Premier League channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8oBoISzo2o
Thanks for that link.
Was a good match ,I guess if we want to see the next one against Villa we had best think of paying SKY.

Sammyffc

the £5 a month thing is an absolute joke. I really dont know why anyone pays it, Fulhams content is 2/10 at best and most of their better stuff is posted onto youtube for sponsorship reasons

filham

Quote from: Sammyffc on July 24, 2023, 01:35:49 PMthe £5 a month thing is an absolute joke. I really dont know why anyone pays it, Fulhams content is 2/10 at best and most of their better stuff is posted onto youtube for sponsorship reasons

I am beginning to think the £5 per month is a rip off. When I started paying I thought we were going to get to see some live matches but they don't seem to be coming our way.

filham

TC's Sporran

was quite a competitive match for a friendly

Logicalman

Quote from: filham on July 24, 2023, 10:45:16 AMNothing live last night and no match recordings on FFCtv this morning, just a post match interview with BDR.

From what I understand, the Brentford match, and all those matches in the US preseason are still under the Premier League umbrella, and therefore the rights are the same as er the usual PL season, e.g. Sky has the rights in Europe and elsewhere, and Peacock (NBC) own the rights for the US broadcasts, which I where I watched it yesterday.

Quote from: susiescw on July 24, 2023, 11:43:07 AM
Quote from: Andy S on July 24, 2023, 11:25:15 AMI didn't see last nights game and I know it was only a so called friendly or as I call them a training game but Was it played at any pace? We're the players playing to win and finally is this the year Brentford's bubble bursts

I watched the game it was played at great pace and our guys were great no signs of unhappiness looked like a close knit happy team. Mbabu did really well replacing Palhina and the youngsters that came on were also impressive. Brentford were also very good just not as good, so an exciting game.  At the end of the match Mitro and Marco had a chat and seemed quite jolly all things considered. All our goals were great particularly the first two

I thought it was a great game, played at pace by both sides, both wanting the win. Massive blow regarding Palhinha though, somewhat innocious fall. The youngsters gave a pretty good account of themselves, and as far as the Brentford are concerned, they will miss Toney and will need a good stand-in for him, if they don't want to languish this season.
Looking forward to the Villa and Chelsea games.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.