watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC "villains"

Started by FulhamKC, August 01, 2023, 09:22:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamKC

Given the ill will many on here hold toward Mitro at the moment, I got to wondering if there have been any Fulham players in the past that FFC fans did not like even though they played for us. Anyone who you didn't like?

Dr Know

Lee Clark and Boa Morte !

FulhamKC

OK, I'll bite. Why did you not like Boa Morte?

Dr Know

Quote from: FulhamKC on August 01, 2023, 09:32:19 PMOK, I'll bite. Why did you not like Boa Morte?
His constant diving and spitting at opposing players !

Lighthouse

Going back I would ay the only player I genuinely loathed and couldn't understand why he ever played for us was Peter Storey. He was not a player I liked anyway and when he turned out for us he was so out of position and didn't seem to have any idea where he was on the pitch.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

StuinSalop

Never liked Parker, not loathed but think he took us for mugs.

spikey norman

Mark Cooper springs to mind

Thames Bank 1

cookieg

Quote from: Thames Bank 1 on August 01, 2023, 09:54:12 PMWhy Lee Clark

Must be something deep and dark for Lee Clark to be brought up. He was super for us.

RAY Rock ????

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Dr Know on August 01, 2023, 09:31:04 PMLee Clark and Boa Morte !

Lee Clark??? He was brilliant on & off the pitch, probably one of the most popular players we've had in my time. He loved his time with us & only ever has nice things to say about Fulham

Dr Know

Quote from: cookieg on August 01, 2023, 09:56:25 PM

Must be something deep and dark for Lee Clark to be brought up. He was super for us.
Super for us going sideways or backwards, apart from Ray Wilkins Clark was the most negative player I've seen in a Fulham shirt !

Southcoastffc

Parker - the world's most boring footballer. Round and round and round he goes, where he stops, nobody knows.

Michael Brown. An anti-footballer.

And, controversially for some, Ross McCormack. Talented but I never considered him as someone who played for the team.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Craven Mad

I do my best to support every player wearing the shirt, but Darren Bent was not my favourite...

Milo

cmg

Must be a Sunderland supporter. Or, as Lee himself put it a 'sad Mackem bastard'

[For those unfamiliar with the story, we were able to obtain the services of this very fine player because he was photographed with those words printed on his T-shirt...when he was playing for Sunderland! ('Mackem' is a Newcastle term for those from Sunderland)]

FulhamKC

Quote from: Dr Know on August 01, 2023, 09:39:11 PM
Quote from: FulhamKC on August 01, 2023, 09:32:19 PMOK, I'll bite. Why did you not like Boa Morte?
His constant diving and spitting at opposing players !

Do you like him better now as Marco's assistant?

Andy S

There have been a few players who I haven't liked but time is a great healer. Peter O' Sullivan is one I could never warm to

RAY Rock ????

perry geyton

Berbatov - Not a team player

Parker - always rubbed me the wrong way

Ruben Loftus Cheek - just didn't give a crap

Anguissa - same as above

Mark Hughes - miserable p****

Claudio Ranieri - for a number of reasons