watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sounding like Metro hasn't lasted long

Started by H4usuallysitting, August 24, 2023, 11:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KJS

Sounds as though it is a joke league akin to just playing monopoly with players instead of property 🙄

Deuce

First and foremost. Talksport are the ones who claimed Palhinha had a release clause, so if we generally take transfer news with a pinch of salt - anything from Talksports comes with a fistful of it.

But I dont really see the funny side of it. He went there for the money, he is still going to get paid by the saudis, he'll just pull on another teams shirt and thats that. He didnt sign for Al Hilal. He signed for the Saudi government.

hovewhite

He won't give a monkeys about the shirt as he's about the money the readies.

jayffc

If his legacy was left in a mess already- It really would be in tatters if he ended up at Chelsea. What a farce

cmg

The lad will be devastated. All his life he's been a fervent supporter of Al-whatitsname FC.

H4usuallysitting

Wonder what would happen if Lukaku did go there - and they refused to pay metro

_Putney_

cmg

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 24, 2023, 02:10:18 PMWonder what would happen if Lukaku did go there - and they refused to pay metro

A quick visit to the Saudi consulate would soon sort out any such disputes.

General

I'd be surprised it that's true, they've only just posted photos of him singing and having his first training sessions, including a clip of him chatting away with neymar in a gym of sorts.

As someone commented, they both seemingly have right wing political views, which could explain why Saudi appealed..

I'm taking this story with a pinch of salt..

It would be a lot to suggest or think one club could sign and play neymar, mitro and lukaku at the same time.

One poster did seem to imply that the players contracts are owned by the league or government and so they can be moved around clubs more easily to fit in with the overarching strategic vision.. don't know how true that is, but may make sense.

Deuce

Quote from: cmg on August 24, 2023, 02:18:49 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on August 24, 2023, 02:10:18 PMWonder what would happen if Lukaku did go there - and they refused to pay metro

A quick visit to the Saudi consulate would soon sort out any such disputes.
Thats dark!

Andy S

Mitro doesn't care about us so why are you bothering about him

Southcoastffc

Perhaps we could buy him back for £5m.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Andy S on August 24, 2023, 06:43:57 PMMitro doesn't care about us so why are you bothering about him

I'm not.... I'm talking about metro

btffc

He's literally playing for Al Hilal now so I doubt this happens.

Surlyc

I've honestly no idea how the Metro has lasted 24 years. All ads and puff pieces, given away for free. Madness.

Fulham 442

Who cares, he's gone and wanted to go, he made that clear.  Fulham and Fulham fans remain, as we always will...

Sammyffc

Just scored on his debut hhahah classic