watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturday is the day

Started by South Coast White, August 25, 2023, 01:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

Seems a pattern is emerging on transfers, within a couple of hours following the end of the last 2 games Fulham have announced transfers, last Sat, Mitro gone, sat before Traore signs. Expecting news after Arsenal match tomorrow.

KentFulham

Anything to take our minds off the 4-0 hammering

Lighthouse

Quote from: KentFulham on August 25, 2023, 03:18:42 PMAnything to take our minds off the 4-0 hammering

Oh an optimist despite it all. I would settle for 4 and no injury or sendings off.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

South Coast White

I think 4 is the absolute minimal based on last week.

alfie

I certainly will not entertain the thought of losing, never have never will, because anything is possible, nothing is certain.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Slaphead in Qatar

we may do well at Arsenal - you never know - Nottingham forest ran them quite close a few weeks ago

filham

Quote from: alfie on August 25, 2023, 03:48:38 PMI certainly will not entertain the thought of losing, never have never will, because anything is possible, nothing is certain.

Yes, we have two chances.
A dog's chance and no chance at all.
Come on be realistic they have won two out of two ,are at home while we have failed dismally in our home game against Brentford.

Cobh Fulham Fan

Im with you Alfie. Never accept defeat before battle.   Football would be so boring if results were decided before a ball was kicked.

this will be our third outing of the season, and our first without the dark cloud and albatross of Mitrogate on the shoulders of the players.

I cant see us winning the game, but I can see us sneaking a point if we approach the game with the right mental attitude.

I seem to recall all the doom and gloom from some on here before our opening game against Liverpool last season. Some actually thought then that if we held the score line to a two nil defeat, we would be doing very well.  here we go again with the same white flag brigade.

Ill accept the result, whatever that may be after the final whistle has blown.  Not a second earlier!

hovewhite

Football is 11v11 so every game we have an aqual chance if we didn't I'd have stopped going years ago.

sunburywhite

Stansfield got announced midweek so that puts paid to Saturdays
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

SP

I think Arseful just about sums up my expectations for Saturday.

davew

Quote from: SP on August 25, 2023, 06:39:17 PMI think Arseful just about sums up my expectations for Saturday.
More like a hatfull for them, wonder how long it will take them to score the first goal? Hope we get more than 1 shot on target in the 95ish minutes.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Whitestone

Quote from: filham on August 25, 2023, 03:58:05 PM
Quote from: alfie on August 25, 2023, 03:48:38 PMI certainly will not entertain the thought of losing, never have never will, because anything is possible, nothing is certain.

Yes, we have two chances.
A dog's chance and no chance at all.
Come on be realistic they have won two out of two ,are at home while we have failed dismally in our home game against Brentford.
They haven't hit the heights yet and neither of their two wins were spectacular successes. Our game against Brentford turned on a penalty and sending off which the ref screwed up. Arsenal are decent but not invincible.

filham

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 25, 2023, 03:55:41 PMwe may do well at Arsenal - you never know - Nottingham forest ran them quite close a few weeks ago
We never do well at Arsenal -You always know that in spite of their failures against others.
Sorry to be obstinate and negative but regret I am closest to the facts.

Woolly Mammoth

Behave !!

NEVER SURRENDER, otherwise you will not be able to look yourself in the eye and say " I am Spartacus "

NOT ONE STEP BACK.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Shredhead

I'm wondering which kit we'll wear. Does the pink clash with Arsenal 's red? If so, will it be the horrendous green affair we've only ever lost in? Or is there enough of a difference between our home kits for that to be worn in our inglorious defeat?
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Fulham Tup North

We will get a few corners... let's take our chances and hope Bassey plays a blinder.. keep the faith... 👍😉
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Cobh Fulham Fan

Fe..k sake the negativity on here is depressing. good job Fulham supporters are not issued with weapons before games, or they would be a mass surrender and hand over of weapons to Arsenal before kick off.

I just hope spirits are higher our squad!

Twig

Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on August 26, 2023, 09:54:29 AMFe..k sake the negativity on here is depressing. good job Fulham supporters are not issued with weapons before games, or they would be a mass surrender and hand over of weapons to Arsenal before kick off.

I just hope spirits are higher our squad!

So do I but when you listen to Silva he doesn't transmit a very high spirited vibe right now.
Anyway I'll be there so I can only hope for the best.

South Coast White

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 26, 2023, 09:52:49 AMWe will get a few corners... let's take our chances and hope Bassey plays a blinder.. keep the faith... 👍😉
COYW
So you think we're get within the vicinity of their goal line!!!