A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FOF MOTM: Arsenal 2 v 2 Fulham = Palhinha

Started by love4ffc, August 26, 2023, 05:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM against Arsenal and why?  

Leno
13 (11.5%)
Tete                   🟨
0 (0%)
Diop
14 (12.4%)
Bassey               🟨 50'       🟥 83'
0 (0%)
Robinson
1 (0.9%)
Lukic                 🟨 66'      🔁 70'
0 (0%)
Palhinha            ⚽️ 87'
80 (70.8%)
Pereira              ⚽️ 1'       🔁 63'
1 (0.9%)
WIlson               🔁 71'
0 (0%)
R. Jimenez         🟨 19'       🔁 86'
4 (3.5%)
B. Reid               🔁 89'
0 (0%)
Cairney              🔁 63'
0 (0%)
Reed                  🔁 70'
0 (0%)
Traore                 🔁 71'
0 (0%)
Tosin                 🔁 89'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 112

Voting closed: August 28, 2023, 05:59:22 PM

love4ffc

Lots of drama and action in this game.  Also, lots of great performances from the Fulham players which makes it hard for me to really pick out just one for the FoF MOTM. 

So, what are your thoughts, and who was your FoF MOTM? 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

SerbianLad

Proud of everyone, all of them were magnificent. Diop for me though, what a match from him. Palhinha and Leno not far behind (although a lot of Leno's saves were pretty routine, but well done to him still).

demeant0r

Definitely Leno, kept us in the game so many times

WindyCity

Voted Palhinha.  Having him on the pitch for full game just shows what overall impact he can have in a game, really influenced FFC defensive posture for most of the game.  His goal was frosting on the cake, thought he had a very strong game.

Honorable mention to Diop, who redeemed himself from the Brentford game. 

demeant0r

Quote from: WindyCity on August 26, 2023, 06:09:54 PMVoted Palhinha.  Having him on the pitch for full game just shows what overall impact he can have in a game, really influenced FFC defensive posture for most of the game.  His goal was frosting on the cake, thought he had a very strong game.

I admire Palhinha's passion. This is clearly a man who loves the club, unlike a certain someone who we shall not mention.

WindyCity

Just a personal comment on Leno.  Thought he had a good game, nothing spectacular.  Most of the tough shots against were right at him.  Didn't really have to make anything out of the ordinary.  Sure, was well positioned to make the stops he was called on to make, thought he had good game but no more than that.

Finnans Right Peg

Voted for Joao but special mention to Diop and Raul who battled hard all day and how did he get that shot away

Tabby

Having Palhinha back is huge. Good thing Talksport didn't manage to sell him to West Ham.

Twig

Palhinha is immense for us, my MoM for sure. A great effort by all of our lads but I want to offer a few words of praise for our subs, I thought each of them made a positive contribution.

Fulham Tup North

::scarf::
1st game back... Palhinha... hands down... next?
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Nero

After his disaster last week, Ive gone for Diop always seemed to be in the right place a the right time

Drewry66

I went for Diop as immense defensively but a toss up between him and Joao. Can't however believe RJ is on 0% as deserves a mention as thought he was brilliant today.

filham

Lazybones

João.  Great, gutsy contributions at both ends of the pitch.

Matt10

Has to be Joao with Diop coming second. Palhinha and Lukic pressing high while BDR follows Odegaard around, brilliant. Then of course the tying goal from Palhinha, but even more so the defensive shift he put in at the end of the match.

After his howler against Brentford, Diop was in front of every cross, and played extremely well. Definitely made up for his performance ten fold.

Now let's get some signings for Marco!

ianthailand

Quote from: SerbianLad on August 26, 2023, 06:07:00 PMProud of everyone, all of them were magnificent. Diop for me though, what a match from him. Palhinha and Leno not far behind (although a lot of Leno's saves were pretty routine, but well done to him still).
Fully agree about Diop young man, especially after last weeks disaster, shows great character. Lots of good performances, great fight throughout the match against a very skilful attacking side.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: demeant0r on August 26, 2023, 06:11:24 PM
Quote from: WindyCity on August 26, 2023, 06:09:54 PMVoted Palhinha.  Having him on the pitch for full game just shows what overall impact he can have in a game, really influenced FFC defensive posture for most of the game.  His goal was frosting on the cake, thought he had a very strong game.

I admire Palhinha's passion. This is clearly a man who loves the club, unlike a certain someone who we shall not mention.

When he demonstrated his Fulham passion after the goal I could have kissed him on the lips!