watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fodé Ballo-Touré

Started by Southcoastffc, September 02, 2023, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

So we have him on loan from AC Milan for the season. I've not heard of him - has anyone on this board seen him play?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Nero

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 02, 2023, 08:37:46 AMSo we have him on loan from AC Milan for the season. I've not heard of him - has anyone on this board seen him play?

Fulham signed him so he must be rubbish that's the general feeling ingot fron this board at the moment

hovewhite

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 02, 2023, 08:37:46 AMSo we have him on loan from AC Milan for the season. I've not heard of him - has anyone on this board seen him play?
I was going to ask the same question.at the end of window defensive cover plus one with tosin.
Midfield think we're ok ,maybe another DM.
Up top ??

H4usuallysitting

We needed a couple of injured player's to replace Kongolo....it was a toss up between him & Phil Jones (who's still available on a free)..... No idea who he is, but if he's worn the Milan shirt he can't be bad

Woolly Mammoth

He is a big unit and will add physical presence and strong in the air, stands at 72 inches tall if my tape measure is correct.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ara's bacon crisps

We were apparently in for him properly earlier in the window, so it may not be the panic loan we imagine.

Coming from AC Milan, you'd think he must have something about him, but then other full backs with similar pedigree - Kurzawa and Fosu-Mensah for example - have bombed.

Marco clearly has a firm idea about what he wants from his full backs, as the long pursuit of Castagne shows. Also, he gave Soares and Mbabu short shrift when they didn't deliver, so hopefully we've got the right one this time.

filham

I am getting the impression that the height, weight and pace available in the squad has increased.
It will be good not to see us out muscled by teams.

Twig

Quote from: Nero on September 02, 2023, 08:40:11 AM

Fulham signed him so he must be rubbish that's the general feeling ingot fron this board at the moment

Sorry but I'm going to pull you up on this. Most of the discussion on the various threads has been pretty well balanced whether from those who are pleased or those who are disappointed. Statements like yours however just stir the pot with nothing constructive to say. You might want to think about that?

FFC1987

Quote from: Twig on September 02, 2023, 11:45:54 AM
Quote from: Nero on September 02, 2023, 08:40:11 AM

Sorry but I'm going to pull you up on this. Most of the discussion on the various threads has been pretty well balanced whether from those who are pleased or those who are disappointed. Statements like yours however just stir the pot with nothing constructive to say. You might want to think about that?

Don't bother mate. These people bury their heads in the sand and can't handle criticism of their own arguments let alone the club. Sad really.

Grassy Noel

Quote from: Ara's bacon crisps on September 02, 2023, 11:28:23 AMWe were apparently in for him properly earlier in the window, so it may not be the panic loan we imagine.

Coming from AC Milan, you'd think he must have something about him, but then other full backs with similar pedigree - Kurzawa and Fosu-Mensah for example - have bombed.

Marco clearly has a firm idea about what he wants from his full backs, as the long pursuit of Castagne shows. Also, he gave Soares and Mbabu short shrift when they didn't deliver, so hopefully we've got the right one this time.

He must have tested the two out thoroughly on the training ground. Correct me if I am wrong (and I often am) but I cannot remember Soares even on the pitch.

SerbianLad

Matt10

Watched a bit of him when we were scouting him earlier in the window. He's very very fast, athletic, and has a good cross on him. A bit wild in tackles at times, but the recovery speed is up there. Not as physically strong as Jedi,but not many are. Overall, a really good backup to Jedi because not much separates them. No PL experience unlike our other signings other than Bassey and Benda.