more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro hatrick

Started by Mr White, September 11, 2023, 02:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevieboy

Quote from: SerbianLad on September 11, 2023, 08:57:45 AM
Quote from: KentFulham on September 11, 2023, 08:48:01 AMThe 3rd (Penalty) was a very poor penalty, had the keeper gone the right way it was a save all day
He's talking about his latest hattrick, for Serbia against Lithuania in the Euro qualifiers, none of the 3 goals were penalties. I hoped he wouldn't be called up anymore, but have to say he played really well and if he continues playing like this it will be hard to argue against calling him up.

That being said, he's not our player anymore, and we should focus on our players in my opinion. Like Jimenez, who played his 100th game for Mexico and scored his 30th goal.
He's still retained his fitness,awareness etc from playing in the Premier League.
I don't think these levels can be maintained playing at such a low standard of football regularly.

Staffs White

As expected he'll score a bundle over there get paid loads of cash so for him and his ego win win.

Apart from the PL season under Parker he was a good player for us, he's gone so I really couldn't care less how he does now.

Like mentioned above the real issue is that we haven't replaced him adequately especially with what we've seen so far

alfie

Quote from: Staffs White on September 11, 2023, 07:19:00 PMAs expected he'll score a bundle over there get paid loads of cash so for him and his ego win win.

Apart from the PL season under Parker he was a good player for us, he's gone so I really couldn't care less how he does now.

Like mentioned above the real issue is that we haven't replaced him adequately especially with what we've seen so far
Did you not read Marco's comments that they were not going to chase strikers, he is going with what he has.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Lighthouse

Henderson and Mitrovic being picked to represent their Countries says all I need to know about the filth and hypocrisy of Internationals.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Staffs White

Quote from: alfie on September 11, 2023, 07:49:39 PM
Quote from: Staffs White on September 11, 2023, 07:19:00 PMAs expected he'll score a bundle over there get paid loads of cash so for him and his ego win win.

Did you not read Marco's comments that they were not going to chase strikers, he is going with what he has.

[/quote
Quote from: alfie on September 11, 2023, 07:49:39 PM

Didn't see that but were we not chasing some kid from PSG as a Mitro replacement?

Would he be better than what we have?

Who knows but I suspect if Marco was saying we'll go with what we have that it was more a case of playing down any fee for a potential signing than him really believing we're not weaker for Mitro leaving and we needed a replacement

Let's hope my interpretation is wrong and Jiménez et al start to prove me wrong

Colton F.C.

**FOF WARNING**

For those of a fragile disposition.

Watching highlights of football matches played in Saudi Arabia and those involving the Serbian national team may involve goals by a well known former player.

ron

Quote from: Colton F.C. on September 11, 2023, 09:49:27 PM**FOF WARNING**

For those of a fragile disposition.

Watching highlights of football matches played in Saudi Arabia and those involving the Serbian national team may involve goals by a well known former player.

Who?

Mr White

Quote from: Mr White on September 11, 2023, 02:07:09 AMJust watched it,made me feel sick.

Sorry guys, what I meant to say was, he made me feel sick when I watched it.
After the Manu fiasco and his Saudi tantrums his whole demeanour makes me feel sick.

AJW48361

Not a FFC player no debating required.