https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro hatrick

Started by Mr White, September 11, 2023, 02:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr White

Just watched it,made me feel sick.

_Putney_

I vomitted all over the floor as I watched it.  :welcome1:  ::bump::  :Khan_you_fix_it:

Kingjay81

Simple solution to this, don't watch it!

I have vowed to myself to never watch a single minute of Saudi league football.

gang

Mitro hatrick Who cares?

KentFulham

The 3rd (Penalty) was a very poor penalty, had the keeper gone the right way it was a save all day

Mr White

Quote from: gang on September 11, 2023, 08:39:29 AMMitro hatrick Who cares?

I'll stop caring when we find someone who can stick em in like him.

SerbianLad

Quote from: KentFulham on September 11, 2023, 08:48:01 AMThe 3rd (Penalty) was a very poor penalty, had the keeper gone the right way it was a save all day
He's talking about his latest hattrick, for Serbia against Lithuania in the Euro qualifiers, none of the 3 goals were penalties. I hoped he wouldn't be called up anymore, but have to say he played really well and if he continues playing like this it will be hard to argue against calling him up.

That being said, he's not our player anymore, and we should focus on our players in my opinion. Like Jimenez, who played his 100th game for Mexico and scored his 30th goal.

KentFulham

Quote from: SerbianLad on September 11, 2023, 08:57:45 AM
Quote from: KentFulham on September 11, 2023, 08:48:01 AMThe 3rd (Penalty) was a very poor penalty, had the keeper gone the right way it was a save all day
He's talking about his latest hattrick, for Serbia against Lithuania in the Euro qualifiers, none of the 3 goals were penalties. I hoped he wouldn't be called up anymore, but have to say he played really well and if he continues playing like this it will be hard to argue against calling him up.

That being said, he's not our player anymore, and we should focus on our players in my opinion. Like Jimenez, who played his 100th game for Mexico and scored his 30th goal.

Ahhh i misunderstood, too many hatricks recently

ron

I agree. He could have scored half a dozen or more in a Sunday morning pub league. It's all about context.

gang

Quote from: Mr White on September 11, 2023, 08:51:22 AM

We have, just give him time to settle.

H4usuallysitting

Metro Hatrick......never heard of her

filham

Perhaps we will stop talking about Mitro when one of our strikers scores a goal for Fulham, after the Luton match maybe, lets hope so.

KentFulham

It does however highlight we have let a £50m striker go (Albeit we were left with little choice) and have replaced him with a championship player.

As per the poster above, maybe we will stop talking about Mitro when one of our strikers scores. Longer term though the club should be replacing Mitrovic with a goal scorer, not a £5m make do.

KentFulham

Quote from: gang on September 11, 2023, 09:06:32 AM
Quote from: Mr White on September 11, 2023, 08:51:22 AM

We have, just give him time to settle.

I think similar was said of Muniz and Vinicius. The Premier League is an unforgiving division, and does not allow for much settling in when there isnt another goal scorer in the team.

3rdgenfan

His ship has sailed. Move on. Never to be a Forever Fulham recipient

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: KentFulham on September 11, 2023, 09:54:25 AMIt does however highlight we have let a £50m striker go (Albeit we were left with little choice) and have replaced him with a championship player.

As per the poster above, maybe we will stop talking about Mitro when one of our strikers scores. Longer term though the club should be replacing Mitrovic with a goal scorer, not a £5m make do.

Championship player? Eh?

KentFulham

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on September 11, 2023, 10:31:11 AM
Quote from: KentFulham on September 11, 2023, 09:54:25 AMIt does however highlight we have let a £50m striker go (Albeit we were left with little choice) and have replaced him with a championship player.

Championship player? Eh?

Yes, RJ is no longer Pl standard. Certainly a solid Championship striker however.

KJS

filham

Quote from: 3rdgenfan on September 11, 2023, 10:21:30 AMHis ship has sailed. Move on. Never to be a Forever Fulham recipient
The Mitro ship has sailed but there is nothing on the horizon coming in our direction so we cannot judge when they will arrive.

Willham

Quote from: Kingjay81 on September 11, 2023, 08:24:42 AMSimple solution to this, don't watch it!

I have vowed to myself to never watch a single minute of Saudi league football.

I have actually broken my rule opening this thread, also had trouble putting serbia in my accumulator but eventually I did, didn't watch England because of the hypocrisy and the idiot that is henderson, Southgate completely contradicting himself in the same interview, we pick players who are playing at top levels, but we pick maguire? And tomori is forgotten, I won't pick players from the championship but yet the leagues higher in rankings than the saudi league and henderson? Reed isn't even considered? I won't even open articles that are about saudi, I will not add to their view count.

Good luck to you in your efforts as more and more is appearing. I hope there's more people following suit because that way the media will learn we will not be sacked in and that we actively care not to allow this sport washing