watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR -- Humor from the terraces never gets old

Started by HatterDon, January 19, 2011, 06:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

I was at Stamford bridge once when they had the track around the field. there was a pile of boxes filled with rubbish at one end. The wind blew them over and all the rubbish fell out, to the tune of "what a load of rubbish!"

VB

Quote from: jarv on January 20, 2011, 09:39:29 PM
I was at Stamford bridge once when they had the track around the field. there was a pile of boxes filled with rubbish at one end. The wind blew them over and all the rubbish fell out, to the tune of "what a load of rubbish!"

i was in the shed when we beat them 2-0, none of my Fulham mate's wanted to go to the game, so i went with my Chelsea mate's,
when Ivor scored they threatened to expose me to the nutters in the shed, thankfully they were only joking
that one was a bit of a 'nipper'.
FULHAMISH: The more things change, The more they stay the same

Jimpav

During a very scrappy game against Blackburn a few days before Christmas. The ball was hoofed up in the air, both players went up for the header but missed only for us to shout "it's behind you!".

Last season hughes lost his boot yet managed to make a vital clearance whilst hopping around on one leg. Prompted the hammy end to chant "one boot, he only needs one boot".

Ed

Two I remember, one was were back when Collymore had his brief spell with us (after a tabloid story), we were playing Citeh and when he missed a chance they immediately sang "If you can't beat Citeh beat your wife".

And last season at home to the cheats, it was a bit quiet and they started the old "your supposed to be at home" and the whole ground responded in unity "One team in Europe...there's only one team in Europe", never heard anything like that at the Cottage, good fun.