watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lineup for Norwich

Started by SerbianLad, September 24, 2023, 10:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LC

I think Marco Silva will put out a strong team and we'll take this competition seriously. I hope Harris gets a run out

jayffc

Quote from: LC on September 26, 2023, 12:33:13 AMI think Marco Silva will put out a strong team and we'll take this competition seriously. I hope Harris gets a run out

Harris played Tonight in the u21 3-0 victory at wba, didn't score though. Diblry dias did again, seems to be knocking on the door himself atm

Youth teams doing well as ever

LC

Quote from: jayffc on September 26, 2023, 12:46:56 AM
Quote from: LC on September 26, 2023, 12:33:13 AMI think Marco Silva will put out a strong team and we'll take this competition seriously. I hope Harris gets a run out

Harris played Tonight in the u21 3-0 victory at wba, didn't score though. Diblry dias did again, seems to be knocking on the door himself atm

Youth teams doing well as ever

Also nice to see the club sign these players down to long term deals

btffc

Saw that the Norwich manager said he was going to be rotating his squad.

Coast94

I see the youngsters impressed again last night, beating West Brom 0-3. Looks a really talented group.

Might be too short a turnaround, but I'd like to see De Fougerolles, Dibley-Dias and Harris involved tomorrow.

Cobh Fulham Fan

the news of the youngsters doing well is very welcome. I do however, agree with the consensus here that Raul needs to be up front for this game for to help with the breakthrough we all feel is coming.

Twig

I'm not at all sure that a breakthrough for Raul is imminent, despite other's optimism. Personally I think Vini has earned a claim to the striker starting berth.

SerbianLad

Sasa, Adama and Tosin all out, with Sasa looking most likely to be available for Chelsea. He's been called up for our NT too, so I think he'll definitely be available for Chelsea.

jayffc

Quote from: SerbianLad on September 26, 2023, 02:01:10 PM
Sasa, Adama and Tosin all out, with Sasa looking most likely to be available for Chelsea. He's been called up for our NT too, so I think he'll definitely be available for Chelsea.

In which case - Palhinha and Reed for me, if we rest Reed then Iwobi or Cairney there. If we rest Palhinha - well, not sure really? Perhaps Cairney gets a runout deep with Reed playing a deeper DM role? That or we play Francois although I've never really worked out what his strengths are yet. Unless of course we decide to tinker and try out Bassey in CDM.

SerbianLad

Quote from: jayffc on September 26, 2023, 03:22:02 PM

In which case - Palhinha and Reed for me, if we rest Reed then Iwobi or Cairney there. If we rest Palhinha - well, not sure really? Perhaps Cairney gets a runout deep with Reed playing a deeper DM role? That or we play Francois although I've never really worked out what his strengths are yet. Unless of course we decide to tinker and try out Bassey in CDM.
I'd like to see Cairney or Francois there with Palhinha. I prefer Iwobi as a 10 or on the wing. As I said in my original post, I'd rest Reed, I think he could be even better against Chelsea if he was rested.

fulhamfan

i really want us to win this game tomorrow night ::scarf::

Jim©

I'd be shocked and a bit annoyed if Iwobi didn't get a long run in this game. Reed for me has been a bit under par this season as a number 8(despite all his huff and puff). I don't think that it's pure coincidence that our best spells in both the games he's been available are when he's come on.
I'd go with
Rodak
Castagne Diop Bassey Toure
Reed Iwobi
Wilson TC BDR
Raul

Also think give Raul 60 mins and hope he gets that goal.

Whitestone

And we all know how the Serbia NT look after our players. I hope Lukic isn't released. It doesn't sound like he's fully fit for matches anyway.

Brawn

I would go full strength - much as we want to see Chelsea relegated, this is a great opportunity for us to get some silverware given we are unlikely to achieve anything in the Premier League this season and should be safe from relegation.

Coast94

Quote from: Jim© on September 26, 2023, 03:57:20 PMI'd be shocked and a bit annoyed if Iwobi didn't get a long run in this game. Reed for me has been a bit under par this season as a number 8(despite all his huff and puff). I don't think that it's pure coincidence that our best spells in both the games he's been available are when he's come on.
I'd go with
Rodak
Reed Iwobi
Wilson TC BDR
Raul

This is the team I'd go with from the start. Still looks pretty strong on paper.

alfie

Quote from: Coast94 on September 26, 2023, 05:12:21 PM
Quote from: Jim© on September 26, 2023, 03:57:20 PMI'd be shocked and a bit annoyed if Iwobi didn't get a long run in this game. Reed for me has been a bit under par this season as a number 8(despite all his huff and puff). I don't think that it's pure coincidence that our best spells in both the games he's been available are when he's come on.
I'd go with
Rodak
Reed Iwobi
Wilson TC BDR
Raul

This is the team I'd go with from the start. Still looks pretty strong on paper.
Also I would imagine there would be a strong bench, just in case.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

C Block

Worth mentioning that Norwich have got an injury crisis for Wednesday night,looks like we will be playing against a much weakened opponent,
Great opportunity this.

SP

Quote from: C Block on September 26, 2023, 06:53:15 PMWorth mentioning that Norwich have got an injury crisis for Wednesday night,looks like we will be playing against a much weakened opponent,
Great opportunity this.

I don't know much about their current team but I'm sure Duffy moved to Norwich?

We Are Premier League

3 games in 11 days and then international break, not much rotation needed for that. The majority of the players will get a break when internationals are on.

Bracken White

MS said there'll be some changes but strongly refuted 'resting' players - unnecessary!
Rather giving the squad a chance.
Take all the points but personally would start with Vini.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique