Previous topic - Next topic

SerbianLad

I'd like to see something like(presuming Lukic is back) :

Rodak
Castagne Diop Bassey Ballo-Toure
         Palhinha Lukic
        Wilson Iwobi BDR
               Vini
If Lukic isn't back, I'd start Cairney or Francois, I think we could benefit from having a fully rested Reed against Chelsea. I think Rodak will start, I wouldn't risk Tete even if he's fit, I'd rather he played against Chelsea than here. I'd also like to see Ballo-Toure, Robinson just got back from injury and I'm eager to see how FBT plays. Iwobi and Vini deserve a start imo.

The only dillema I have is whether I'd rather see BDR on the left and Iwobi as a 10, or Cairney as a 10 and Iwobi as a left winger with Bobby on the bench.

What would be your team?

Baszab

No Paulinha - can't risk hm being suspended for Chelsea

SerbianLad

Quote from: Baszab on September 24, 2023, 10:07:48 PMNo Paulinha - can't risk hm being suspended for Chelsea
Why would he suddenly get a red card against Norwich? He never got a red for us. In fact, he got 1 red in his entire career. In a match we'll likely dominate, I can't see him getting a red.

He's crucial to the way we play and I personally want us to have a good cup run.

We Are Premier League

Rodak
Castagne Diop Bassey Robinson
         Palhinha Reed
     Wilson Iwobi  BDR
           Jimenez

H4usuallysitting

Muniz instead of Vini.... no Palhinha....think Norwich let in 6 on Saturday - so, they'll come flying out at us

AJW48361

Quote from: SerbianLad on September 24, 2023, 10:06:26 PMI'd like to see something like(presuming Lukic is back) :

Rodak
         Palhinha Lukic
        Wilson Iwobi BDR
               Vini
If Lukic isn't back, I'd start Cairney or Francois, I think we could benefit from having a fully rested Reed against Chelsea. I think Rodak will start, I wouldn't risk Tete even if he's fit, I'd rather he played against Chelsea than here. I'd also like to see Ballo-Toure, Robinson just got back from injury and I'm eager to see how FBT plays. Iwobi and Vini deserve a start imo.

The only dillema I have is whether I'd rather see BDR on the left and Iwobi as a 10, or Cairney as a 10 and Iwobi as a left winger with Bobby on the bench.

What would be your team?
Quote from: SerbianLad on September 24, 2023, 10:06:26 PMI'd like to see something like(presuming Lukic is back) :

Rodak
         Palhinha Lukic
        Wilson Iwobi BDR
               Vini

What would be your team?

AJW48361

We have extra days off being the Chelsea game is on a Monday maybe the team will have a  stronger look then we were expecting.

btffc

Think your lineup is very good. Only change I would make is Adama instead of BDR if he is fit.

Anxious to see Ballo-Toure. All our other signings have been great so far in their short time(except Raul but he was meant to be a backup) so hoping Fode is the same.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Baszab on September 24, 2023, 10:07:48 PMNo Paulinha - can't risk hm being suspended for Chelsea

I am presuming that you mean Palhinha?  He's been about long enough for people to spell his name correctly.

Snibbo

Jimenez will play IMHO. He needs more time to bed in and hopefully a confidence building goal

hovewhite

Quote from: AJW48361 on September 24, 2023, 10:28:10 PM

Rodak
         Palhinha Lukic
        Wilson Iwobi BDR
               Vini

What would be your team?

Rodak
         Palhinha Lukic
        Wilson Iwobi BDR
               Vini

What would be your team?
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on September 24, 2023, 11:52:39 PM

I am presuming that you mean Palhinha?  He's been about long enough for people to spell his name correctly.
Rest him along with jedi ,ream,Reed leave Raul up front as may well be Raul chance to score and keep the core of the first team fresh for Chelsea.

Grassy Noel

Muniz up front for me. He did a pretty good job against Spurs.

twang

Assuming Lukić and Adama are missing:

Rodak
Castagne - Diop - Bassey - Ballo-Touré
Palhinha - Cairney
Wilson - Harris - Iwobi
Vinícius

filham

Rest for Chelsea, Tete, Robinson, Ream Palhinha, Reed and Willian.

Give game time to, Vinni, Bassy, Traore, Castagne,Iwobi, Cairney.

A big chance on Saturday to thrash a struggling Chelsea and stay well ahead of them in the Premier league, that opportunity must be the priority. We now have the quality in depth to enable us to do that and still progress in this cup competition.

Coast94

Rodak
Castagne, Diop, Bassey, Ballo-Touré
Reed, Cairney/Lukic
Wilson, Harris, Iwobi
Raul

Harsh on Vini but I'd play Raul - he desperately needs goals to build his confidence.

alfie

Quote from: Coast94 on September 25, 2023, 11:12:41 AMRodak
Castagne, Diop, Bassey, Ballo-Touré
Reed, Cairney/Lukic
Wilson, Harris, Iwobi
Raul

Harsh on Vini but I'd play Raul - he desperately needs goals to build his confidence.
I would perhaps not play Harris and give Muniz a run out
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

jayffc

100% Harris needs game time
As does Iwobi , Bassey, Bollo Toure

20min run out for Lukic if he's ready, wouldn't rush him back.

Reed and Palhinha stay central for me unless you want to give Cairney a start there instead of Reed given its one of those we can probably set up more attacking then normal. Want to get some goals flowing here.

I'd also be tempted to play Jiminez just to keep bedding him in and finding a relationship with Iwobi and wilson if possible.

Twig

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on September 24, 2023, 11:52:39 PM

You beat me to it. It's unbelievable that our supporters still misspell the name of our star player.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Harris played 60 minutes for the Under 21s this evening. A warm up?

Woolly Mammoth

Why are you worrying about Chelsea when our next game is against Norwich City, that is the most important, the next game.
Time to start thinking about Chelsea is after we put Norwich City to the sword and progress into the next Round of the League Cup.
Providing the manager picks a strong enough team to give us the best chance, and that includes Palhinha.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.