https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lineup for Norwich

Started by SerbianLad, September 24, 2023, 10:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KentFulham

2 more premier teams out tonight, time to take this cup serious

Thailand Mick

I would like to see Marco try something a little different with the formation so this would be my line up.

Rodak
castanagne   Diop      Bassey    Toure

Palhinha

BDR      Periera       Iwobi    Willian

Raul

SerbianLad

Sting of the North

Great lineup, very exciting midfield.

davew

Perfect, the game should be won by half time!  ::scarf::
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Bassey the warrior

btffc

That's a strong lineup. Other than Rodak and possibly Ballo-Toure, I don't think I'd be upset if that was a lineup in a Premier League game. shows how far the depth has come.

Rather surprised to see Willian. Figured he would need the rest more than anyone.

davew

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on September 27, 2023, 06:54:53 PM
Quote from: davew on September 27, 2023, 06:50:12 PMPerfect, the game should be won by half time!  ::scarf::

Brave words.
Been supporting FFC for over 65 years, what can possibly go wrong? Tonight, nothing!!

Lighthouse

So Raul not even on the subs bench. Would have had Muniz playing instead. But strong line up. Willian and Wilson have looked a bit short of late so good to see if they find some form tonight. Palhinha playing is another slight surprise. Would have thought he was the one player we need to protect from injury and silly bookings.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

davew

jayffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 27, 2023, 07:01:45 PMSo Raul not even on the subs bench. Would have had Muniz playing instead. But strong line up. Willian and Wilson have looked a bit short of late so good to see if they find some form tonight. Palhinha playing is another slight surprise. Would have thought he was the one player we need to protect from injury and silly bookings.

Not surprised tbh regarding Palhinha. With him likely off in january following a bumper new contract I suspect were trying to get our moneys worth!

SerbianLad

Quote from: davew on September 27, 2023, 07:08:28 PMIs Traore injured?
Yes. Him, Lukic and Tosin are all injured. From Marco's comments, it seems like Lukic is closest to recovering, I would guess he's available for the next game. Tosin's injury seems to be the most serious one.

bencher

Quote from: davew on September 27, 2023, 07:08:28 PMIs Traore injured?

Yes, confirmed by MS. Lukic also not quite ready yet. Tosin more of a medium term injury.

RaySmith

LC

I think that could be our strongest forward line. Andreas has been off the boil so maybe Iwobi is ahead of him at the moment

jayffc

Happy with that team

Get to see Iwobi, Bollo,  Castagne and Bassey in action as well as a chance for Vini to get another goal and continue his form

Shame to not see jimi get some more chances to get a goal tonight but tbf would be harsh on Vini to not get game time